My eyes fall on Zayn as I slide my mouth up and down Blakes long length and he shifts.

Sitting up slightly, I stop for a moment as Blakes tongue continues to fuck me. My hips, with a mind of its own, start to move against his tongue and I moan out as his hands cup around my brèasts.

My hand is still cupped around his length, but I'm so focused on his tongue. It feels so good.

I manage to pull myself together and engulfed him in my mouth again.

Taking a deep breath, I take him all in my mouth and almost gag but resist as I pull away and continue to stroke as I collect my breath together.

I lick up and down his shäft and around his tip.

I stop momentarily as I feel my climax approaching me.

Fuck.

I sit up again, my hands resting on his hamstrings as my reaching becomes erratic.

I gasp and stir my hips around his tongue as my high finally approaches me.

I close my eyes and moan as my nails unintentionally dig into his skin.

Taking a moment to ride out my orgašm on his tongue, I grab his còck and stroke it as my mouth bobs up and down his shäft.

I almost forget that I'm in a room filled with people.

My orgašm is still buzzing through my legs, weakening me as I suck and stroke him.

When my jaw starts to become numb, I pull away and continue to use my hand. His whole body starts to stiffen and I close my mouth around him as he thrusts his dick into my mouth while his moans echo through the room.

His warm, salty liquids fill my mouth and I swallow quickly without even realising.

Ugh. I just swallowed. But he hasn't even finished his load when I pull away and continue to empty his juices.

I close my eyes as it hits my face and I giggle nervously until I feel someone grabbing my arm.

Zayn pulls me up and I frown confused as he drags me away from the crowd and up the first staircase.

With the grip he has around me, I'm basically being carried because I can't walk that fast up the stairs.

He soon gives up and hoists me up over his shoulder and I squeal.

As soon as he puts me down by the bed, the door slams shut and I fall to the ground clumsily as the heels give out on me.

He scowls at me and wipes something off my face before wiping it on his pants in disgust.

Blakes cum.

I pierce my lips together as my fear slightly ignites.

"Did I do something wrong master?" I question quietly.

I try not to smile and he laughs wickedly.

"Oh no pet you did fucking perfect." Zayn spits.

I stand slowly after taking my stilettos off.

My confusion slowly starts to take over.

"That shit you're trying to pull with me?!" Zayn scowls and shakes his head before pacing the room with hands in his hair.

I blink at him.

Ahh okay.

He stops abruptly and I step back as his eyes darken.