1 ひ

SIEYRI ( SI• RI )

SIEYRI ( SI• RI ) . ひ

" okay so fuck you still in face fo Terri " I asked one of my flings .

" wym what I'm still in yo face fa " she asked my pointing her finger in my face .

" man I'm not gone tell you again to stop doing that shit " I said slapping her hand out my face .

" so what you block me fa huh " she said crossing her arms .

" cause I been told you that you foul asf now gone on " I said getting irritated by the question .

" I'm foul that's how you feel " she asked sounding hurt .

" you tried to fuck my brother while I was sleep on the couch right next to y'all " I said shaking my head in disgust .

" you gone believe that huh " she said slapping me across the face .

" BITCH DIDN'T I TELL YOU STOP HITTING ME LIKE YOU CRAZY " i said grabbing her neck pinning her against the wall hard .

" man gone somewhere and leave me alone fo I kill you man " I said being serious letting her go .

She walked away gaining some looks from some people in the hallway.

" stupid ass hoe " I said mumbling up under my breath .

I was only 16 and need no distractions from these bitches .

I walked into my 3rd period sitting down next to my homie gio .

" wassup kid " i said pulling my AirPods out .

" nigga you acting like shit normal after you done banged Teri head against the wall " he said shaking his head chuckling .

" that lil hoe had it coming she slapped ts outta me " I said putting my airpod in my ear .

" me personally I would've did more than that " he said shrugging his shoulders .

" that's why you can't get no bitches you be beating they ass blue and purple " I said shaking my head .

" shut yo dumbass up no tf I don't " he said pulling out his science book .

" mhm whatever you say " i said looking over to the group of fee's that was waking through the door .

ひ .

YURIO ( YOUR •RIO )

YURIO ( YOUR •RIO ) . ひ

I walked my ass right behind these girls that smelt like sweat and tuna sadly .

" excuse me your in my seat " I said to the girl that was with the group of girls .

" Unt Unt this is not your seat go somewhere else girl " she said raising her voice a tad to much .

" look here the ik the teacher ain't here right now so you think shit sweet but you need to get yo lil shit and move the fuck around shawty " I said raising my voice to her exact level .

" damn now that's how you clear a bitch " our sub said .

She was 22 so she didn't gaf what we did she was most def gang fr .

" girl you thought you ate fuck out my face dirty clank " she said putting her hand in my face .

I slapped ts outta her cause who tf next thing yk she got up punching my dead in my face .

I gave that hoe a 2-piece with a side of collard greens fym .

She was now on the floor and I was eating that ass up.

" ALRIGHT GET OFF HA " this boy said pulling me off her .

" NAH LEMME GO IMA CLANK RIGHT WHILE YOU FUCKING NIGGAS INA BOYS BATHROOM " i said kicking my legs trying to get out his grip .

" girl calm down fa they bring they ass in here and suspend yo dumb ass " our sub said .

" it's whatever cause I gotchu after school fishy bitch " I said putting my hair back ina another ponytail .

" yo ass on go you needa chill " the boy who pulled me off her said .

" boy stfu your unknown waitt ain't that yo bitch no wonder you tryna save her boy gone on with yo shit " I said sitting in my seat .

" that ain't my bitch mind yo business hoe " he said sitting down .

" boy I'm not yo mom- lemme stfu " I said stopping myself .

" say it I want you to dirty ass clank " he said chuckling .

" boy Ian no clank like yo momma so stfu " I said rolling my eyes at his presence .

" mmm remember that " he said seriously.

" BOYYY I'll write that shit downn " I said not caring .

ひ .

SIYRE ( SI • RI )

SIYRE ( SI • RI ) . ひ

After 3rd period we had lunch so i took that as a opportunity to catch that bitch that said sum bout my momma .

" oh there her lil ass go " I said under my breathe .

" remember Whatchu said kid " i said gripping her neck sitting her down on the lunch bench .

" boyyy get off me it's way too hot out here fa this " she said grabbing my wrist sounding irritated .

" matter fact nigga run me my 30 since you tryna sneak a bitch " she said getting up walking to the back .

" you ain't said shit " I said following her .

" don't get mad when I beat yo ass bitch " she said swinging on me missing .

" yea okay jit " I said picking her up fake slamming her .

" bitch hol on lemme get up " she said getting up swing on me again getting her lick in .

She tripped me and got me on the floor fake swinging on me .

" YAHHH PUSSAY ASS MOTHAFUCKIN BIATCH " she said walking off .

I ran up on her grabbing her from the back fake slamming in the grass fake punching her .

" OH ALR " I said hovering over her .

" bitch idc cause I won and lost fym " she said kicking in my balls .

" ahhhh you stupid bitch " I said holding my balls .

" Ian mean to do that fr " she said trying to hold her laugh in .

" man fuck yo monkey looking ass " I said walking back to my table .

" alr boy fuck you then " she said walking off into the cafeteria .