"Me too," Lucas agrees.

"But is it worth the time?" Dustin asks. "It'll take all day to bike there and back."

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie questions.

"You got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asks.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do." Eddie turns to Max. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Apparently, the only mask Max has is a Michael Myers one from a Halloween costume. Eddie puts it on and looks absolutely terrifying. He leads us from Max's trailer to an RV. He pops the back window open and we all climb in one after the other.

Eddie rips the mask off. "That was suffocating."

Eddie moves to the front and locks the door. He sits in the driver's seat and starts to cut wires.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asks.

"Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire," Eddie informs him. "Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name."

"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving," I confess.

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her." Eddie smiles. "Don't ya, big boy?"

Eddie gets the engine to start. A woman starts to pound on the door.

"Hey! Open this door!"

A man is with her. "Hey!"

"They locked the door!"

Eddie moves so Steve can jump into the driver's seat.

"It's just a car," Steve whispers to himself. "Everybody, hang on to something!"

I sit down in the passenger's seat and hold on.

"Oh my God! Let's go! Let's go!" Lucas shouts.

"Drive, Steve! Drive!" Dustin yells.

"Go, go, go!" Robin shouts.

Steve slams down on the gas pedal.

"Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Lucas shouts.

"Shit, they look pissed," Dustin says.

"It's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop," Robin reasons.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Steve warns.

He makes a sharp right turn. He hits a few garbage cans in the process. He makes a left and we're on the road.

It's mostly quiet as we make the drive. I turn to Steve.

"How's it handle?"

"Not half bad," Steve tells me. "Considering that this is a... house." I laugh. "Yeah, it's... it's silly, but I... I've actually... I always had this dream that I'd have this really... really big family. I'm talking, like, uh, a full brood of Harringtons. Like, five, six kids."

"Six?" I ask.

Steve nods. "Yeah. Six little nuggets. Three girls, three boys." He laughs. "And... and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons, we would pack into something like this and... just see the country. You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something."