Chapter 17

Ashanti pov
Few days later

" shanti get the hell up " Arie said opening Sincere blinds making me groaned before rolling over.

I have not been a peoples person for the last couple days

" Come on girl you gotta get up Osama sent me here to check up on you " She said making me roll my eyes.

" I'm fine " I smiled before pulling the cover over my face " We don't gotta talk about it just get outta this damn bed and eat something " She said pulling the cover off.

" Okay then you'll leave me alone ?" I asked sitting up and she smiled not agreeing.

I waved her off before walking towards the bathroom, I grabbed the toothpaste putting put some on my toothbrush.

I can say I fell into depression

I started brushing my teeth before finally looking at myself in the mirror I looked so horrible, my hair was everywhere and I had dried up tear drops and my mascara was smeared.

I looked a fucking mess

I literally wanted to cry while brushing my teeth I guess I been so emotional , I finished brushing my teeth and started during my face care.

10 minutes later

I grabbed my phone before walking downstairs I had text messages from Sincere , Keo and a random number.

" Here you go beautiful and he told me ta tell you ta text him " Arie said handing me a burger, some fries and some mozzarella sticks.

I nodded eating a mozzarella stick " You wanna go to the courts today? " She asked making me shrug.

No honestly

" What chu wanna do then? " She asked staring at me.

" Nothing " I spoke truthfully.

She nodded " We can stay in the house but chu not going ta sleep " She said making me chuckle.

I nodded letting her know I agreed " Girl please text that man back he got Jaheem blowing me up " Arie said looking at her phone crazy making me chuckle.

I ate some fries before getting on my phone.

Mylove

You str8?

Ashanti

I'm finna send Arie ova der into I get der

Baeee

Cuh come on talk ta me

Sincere I just woke up😹 and yes I'm okay thanks for checking up on me😘.

You know I gotchu but nah fr doh you gotcho food?🤨

Yes and you didn't have to send Arie🤦🏽‍♀️.

Shiddd she was the only mfka I trust witchu right now but give me a couple hours and I'm on my way home igh

Okay and Sincere please be safe
READ

" I wanna watch a teenager movie for some reason " Arie said making me nod agreeing.

" I do too, let's watch one " I said grabbing my food before walking in the living room

She put it on Senior Year

Authors note : LMFAOOO that movie funny asl

Couple hours later

" Girl fuck her " I rolled my eyes talking to Arie while eating takis.

" That's what I'm finna say caus I really try ta be there for ha but she steady doing the same shit like she ain learn her lesson " Arie said referring to her Mother.

" Well I change what I said " I said and she busted out laughing " It's not fuck her but stop running to her everytime she need something because she doesn't do the same for you " I said and the front door opened.

I turned around and Sincere walked in with Bands and Bando.

" Gal I miss you " He said kissing me " I miss you too " I hugged him.

"  Go fuck somewhere else " Bando said making me laugh while Sincere smacked his lips.

" Cuh you in my shit " He said while Arie laughed.

" All Yall can get the fuck out for real for real I'm tryna get sum alone time with my gal " He said throwing his arm around my neck smirking.

" Nasty ass kids " Bando shook his head as bands and Arie stood up.

" See you later boo " Arie said giving me a side hug but Sincere pulled me his way making her roll her eyes before flicking him off.

" Ight nigga see ya " Bands dapped him up as Bando stayed steaded eating some Skittles.

" Ight be safe "

" Nigga getcho ass outta hea " Sincere threw a pillow at Bands while I laughed.

" Chill be foe I bring la bands out " He said referring to his gun and I stopped laughing and slowly walked away.

" Ha scary ass " Sincere chuckled looking at me making me roll my eyes.

" I'm upstairs " I told him before walking upstairs

20 minutes later

"wait " I moaned as Sincere roughly went in and out of me

Authors note: Yall don't bash me in the comments I can't write sex scenes I be needing help

He ignored me and wrapped his hand around my neck aggressively before you know it I started throwing that mfka back cause I can't keep letting him out fuck me.

That obviously caught him off guard and I felt like we were in competition with each other.

" Lemme show you sum " I said and he slowly stopped.

He did as told which was to lay on the bed I quickly got on top of him putting my hands on his knees before like lining his man's part up with my entrance.

I was on my cow girl shit I started riding while my hands were on his knees he started tapping my ass lettin me know he was about to bust and I quickly got tf up caus ion want kids right now.

Authors notes : Yall let me know if yall wanna write these sex scene for me cause I can't LMFAOOO😂😂😂

Bryce ( Bando)

" You yelling fa what? " I asked Essences.

" That shit don't move nobody" I mugged ha. She tripping caus this bitch was texting me she act like I'm fuckin with the girl ian even reply to the bitch.

" I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO IT MOVE WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TEXTING YOU FA?? HUH " She yelled as I walked away

I actually like Essence but when she yell it's annoying asl like shut tf up we can talk without chu yelling.

" BITCH YOU KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKIN TA YOU " She yelled and I stopped and turned the fuck around caus this fat head bitch needa watch ha mouth.

" Watch yo fuckin mouth " I mugged ha.

" Bitch fuck you go do if I don't ? " She asked and I took a deep breath before walking away.

" You worried about this bitch so much fuck you want me ta do? Fuck ha?"

" BITCH WHAT ? WHY TF WOU- " she started but I grabbed my keys and walked outta ha house

Shawty trippin
—————————————————————————-
Thoughts?

Ideas?

Sorry for taking hellas to update