Chapter 64 - Begging for mercy

Start from the beginning

An Qinru kept looking at Ding Yijun.

Ding Yijun thought of Zhengzheng, she also thought of their family was now like this because they were dragged by the Wen family into this. If it hadn’t been for Chi Yan and Chi Zhouchen realizing it quickly, if it hadn’t been for Wen Yu being merciful, their family and the Wen family would be doomed to the same fate now…

It’s just that they noticed in advance, if not they wouldn’t know how much their family would struggle.

And all this was because of the Wen family!

Ding Yijun broke free from her hand and let out a long sigh: “Qinru, since you truly love Yiran, don’t dump him because he’s in dire straits, although the Wen family is bankrupt, you are still young, there is always a way out…”

Seeing that the auntie who loved her the most didn’t help her anymore, An Qinru knew that there was no hope, so she stood up and her body shook.

She glanced over the Chi family and suddenly laughed: “Hahaha! It’s all because of you! You all knew that the Wen family was going to be out of luck, but you still let me marry in and didn’t tell me anything!”

Chi Yan and Ding Yijun were taken aback, and Chi Zhouchen even frowned and scolded: “What are you mad about? Why should we tell you? Opposing your marriage to Wen Yiran was already our last favor to you.”

“It’s all your fault! You all knew everything, but you didn’t say anything, and that bitch Chi Zhengzheng, knew that Wen Yu was powerful, so she left Wen Yiran behind and went for Wen Yu!”

“You lunatic, you’re babbling nonsense!” Chi Zhouchen dragged her and tried to drag her out.

An Qinru shook off his hand and continued, “But Chi Zhengzheng, that bitch, she doesn’t want you guys anymore, she has Wen Yu backing her up now and is so happy. She doesn’t care what kind of life you guys are leading! Are you not telling us, was it to please Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng? Did you want to see me end up like this?”

“An Qinru, are you out of your mind! I’m calling the police!”

Chi Zhouchen was so strong that he dragged An Qinru out and was about to close the door.

At this time, the elevator door opened and another person came up.

– It was Wen Yiran.

His face was expressionless, and his whole body was so haggard that Chi Zhouchen almost didn’t recognize him.

Wen Yiran walked forward, reached out, and held An Qinru, then looked at Chi Zhouchen and said in a hoarse voice: “Sorry, I’ll take her back.”

As soon as he appeared, An Qinru froze and no longer dared to make a scene.

Chi Zhouchen didn’t say anything and was prepared to close the door.

But Chi Yan came over and sighed at Wen Yiran: “Yiran, I also watched you grow up, our two families used to have a deep friendship, I used to truly appreciate you and wanted you to be my son-in-law, but the relationship between our two families later fell apart.”

After a pause, he said again: “When Zhouchen and you terminated the cooperation, even if you knew that the Chi family was going to lose a lot of money, you didn’t look at your previous friendship to stop him, but immediately cooperated with Zheng Ye. Our two families completely broke the companionship at that time. If something happens to you like this, we can’t help, and we won’t help. Whether it’s you or An Qinru, it will have nothing to do with us in the future. ”

“Okay, I understand.” Wen Yiran’s voice was hoarse.

In the past month or so, he had seen the fickleness of human nature, and he didn’t know how many walls he had bumped into, only to know how arrogant the Wen family was in the past, only to know how powerful they felt, and how many people they offended. (t/n: 人情冷暖 is also an idiom that means that people flatter when others gain power, and ignore them when they lose power.)

Chi Yan was right, the Chi family had not wronged the Wen family.

“Take care of yourself.” These words were for Wen Yiran, and also for An Qinru.

After saying that, the door of the Chi family closed.

Wen Yiran didn’t speak, his face was expressionless.

An Qinru’s heart tightened, she was suddenly a little scared, and her whole body trembled slightly.

It was already afternoon when she walked out again, and Chi Zhengzheng was furious.

“Awake? Come and have something to eat.” Wen Yu looked up, there was a shallow smile on his face, and his eyes were gentle.

Chi Zhengzheng: “…”

She took a deep breath and got angry: “I either eat or sleep all day, no wonder I gained two catties, it’s all your fault!” (t/n: 1 catty = 0.5kg approx)

Wen Yu: “… Then why don’t you exercise at night?”

Chi Zhengzheng was confused: “How do you exercise at night?”

Immediately, facing his ambiguous gaze, Chi Zhengzheng immediatelyunderstood. She suddenly covered her chest, glared at him, and said fiercely: “Don’t you dare! Let’s sleep in separate rooms tonight! I want to be separated from you! ”

Wen Yu showed a pitiful expression: “… I was wrong, we won’t exercise tonight.”

“Really?”

“Really, I promise.” He swore very firmly.

Chi Zhengzheng finally breathed a sigh of relief and was satisfied. Then she stepped on her slippers and went downstairs. Se walked into the kitchen and took a look. There was nothing but the food prepared by the chef.

Alright, she knew it – she couldn’t eat the cookies!

Ai, Wen Yu was such a clingy guy.

At night, because of the afternoon nap, Chi Zhengzheng couldn’t sleep so she tossed around in bed.

Wen Yu was hugging her, but she kicked him away.

After a while, Chi Zhengzheng was finally half-asleep.

At this moment…

She was pulled into an embrace and a hot kiss was imprinted on her.

She was so angry that she slapped him and shouted: “Wen Yu! Didn’t you promise?!”

In the darkness, Wen Yu was aggrieved: “Who let you keep moving around, and… I had a hard time holding back until twelve.”

Chi Zhengzheng: “???”

“What I promised was last night, and now it’s past zero!”

Chi Zhengzheng: “… Wen Yu! I must be separated from you!!”