More Demons

[Edited]

Jinnai's POV

"AHHHHH, I OVER SLEPT!!" I heard Rin shout, running down the hallway.

"Rin, will you shut up, I'm trying to study in here!" I yelled from my room.

I put down my book and held my head in my hands. The regular school here wasn't really something I went to, and headmaster Mephisto didn't seem to care much about what I did. If I failed the school, it wouldn't matter to him. He's the one getting the money.

Rin stopped by my door and opened it, "You aren't getting ready?"

I shook my head, "I decided to stay home for the day. But I am hungry."

I hopped off my bed, running up to Rin and closing my door. We walked down the hallway in silence when I saw Rin's... tail? I stared at it, sometimes looking back at him, until I shook off what thoughts I had and broke the ice, "You might wanna hide the tail, kid. They'll figure it out soon enough if you keep flaunting it off like that."

What I said surprised him, because he freaked out, missed a step on the stair case and went tumbling down. I suppressed a chuckle and kept walking down the stairs past him, over to the table, sitting down next to Yukio. He gave me a questioning look and I told him Rin fell down the stairs. He nodded, we both said, "Thanks for the meal," and started eating.

Rin ran over and pulled his brother to the side. Yukio had some protests, but Rin hushed him and started whispering quietly so I wouldn't hear.

"Welp, you guys better get going before you're late. I'll hold down the fort while you're gone," I joked, taking another bite.

"Jinnai," Yukio stepped up, looking uneasy.

"Yes?" I looked up at him, resting my chin on the back of my hand.

"Rin has told me you saw his..." He struggled to get the words out.

"Tail?" I finished for him, "Yes, I did. It's not a normal human trait, you know." He didn't answer, "Sorry to end a lovely conversation, but I'm going back to my studies. I'll keep your secret of being a furry," I winked, taking my tray up and walking back to my room.
-----
Rin's POV

"YOU FOUR EYED MOLE FACE!" I shouted, jump kicking Yukio's side and sending him flying down the hall.

"Who are you calling a four eyed mole face?!" He sat up, fixing his glasses.

"Shut up! I don't give a damn how hungry you were! In this house there are some things you should never do!" Yukio didn't seem to understand, "Don't play dumb! That food I cooked was supposed to be for our lunch! But you ate it all, didn't you?!" I showed him the empty boxes where the food used to be.

"C'mon, you know I'd never do something like that!"

"Oh yeah, then why don't you tell me who did! It was you who said that we're the only ones living in this building!"

There was a silence, and then it clicked for both of us.

"Well, fuck you too, guys! Am I invisible now?!" I heard Jinnai shout from her room a few doors down. Oh, yeah, she's here. Then that means...she was the one to eat the food!

I ran to her room and threw open her door, not expecting to see what I saw. There was another girl with Jinnai. She had forest green hair with the left half shaved and bangs over her eyes that were fully black with red pupils, a baggy untucked dark purple guy dress shirt, black and green striped tie, dark blue jeans with a chain in the pocket and black tennis shoes. She had a stitched scar running down from her forehead to her left cheek and a...