"The sister. She's rather thorny, I take it?" Benedict said with a hum. Anthony nodded his head with a sigh. "Though she need not trouble me. Every rose does have its thorn, after all." He said, and Benedict looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Hope and Isaac stumbled into her bedroom while kissing one another deeply and fumbling with every button or ribbon. Their hands gripped tightly on one another and Isaac sighed comfortably. "The men in town do not know their boundaries." He mumbled, kissing her deeply.

"I'd say you'd have to play your cards exceptionally well this season if men are wanting to rip my gown apart." Hope said with a smirk before he suddenly pushed her up against a wall, her breathing rapid. He let go of her lips and chuckled softly, closing his eyes and practically inhaling her scent.

"They can never know how beautiful your sounds of pleasure are..." He said, placing a hand over her bosom and squeezing softly. Hope sighs, closing her eyes. "Or the gasp you make when I enter you..." He said before pulling up Hope's purple dress so it pooled at her hips. The tension was incredibly thick, given that they haven't kissed in months.

"Or the way you throw your head back when you reach the climax... they'll never know." He said before picking Hope up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and looked down at him, completely enamored with his lustful expression. He kissed her passionately before he thrusted upwards, making Hope gasp.

She clutched onto his shoulders as he pace started off hard. Moans escaped her mouth and beads of sweat started to form. Isaac looked down at her bosom which was constrained by her dress and corset. He took his hand and unfastened any clips and buttons until the corset was loosened and her breasts were free for exploration.

He gripped and fondled with them as Hope's moans grew in volume. "They'll never know how it feels to be inside you. None of them." He said, nearly breathless. His mouth went agape and he thrusts became quicker, his hold on Hope tightened. She rested her forehead upon his and they kissed harshly. Isaac picked up Hope and placed her upon her vanity, purposefully knocking over anything in his way.

She laid her down on the marble counter and she looked up at him with a flaming passion in her eyes.

hopes point of view

After a refreshing night with Sir Riddle I made my way into the drawing room the next morning with about nothing but my white long sleeves night gown. My hair was completely down and rested on the small of my back.

I walked into the drawing room to spot Penelope and Eloise talking with one another meanwhile Violet was too busy embroidering and Benedict was sketching in his book. I sighed before walking over to where Benedict was sitting on—a couch.

I plopped down on the couch and placed my head right on Benedict's lap, looking up at a book shoved right in my face. He moved it away and looked down at me. I smiled warmly. "Sir Isaac visited?" He whispered with a raised eyebrow. My eyebrows furrowed. "Why do you ask?" I said. Benedict looked back at his sketchbook.

"You're only this affectionate after Sir Isaac visits." He said, I immediately scoff. "I'm quite an affectionate person regardless if Sir Riddle visits, if you must know." I pleaded for myself. Benedict hummed before I looked at the book.