Chapter 1 Here

In the world of Dr Seuss in a town called, Glurfsburg, a kite floating above the town on a night sky as everyone are asleep.

Just east of North Westville and south of Goo-bai, a town known as Glurfsburg might catch your eye. Our story starts here. Who knows what's in store? It begins with a kite, and then...

A small man in his black ninja outfit riding with a kite. He floats over the town and he cut the line and falls down. He pulls out a piece of paper, made a paper plane, and rides on it. A little mysterious man glides into a Glurfsburg zoo.

A sneak snuck through animals dens of Moostrich, the Walvark, and Llama-Gnu, jumps over the security gate, and got launched by a large slapping turtles to the big cage at the top of the hill, surrounding by a warning signs.

A thief sneaks towards the cage and found a shadow ball of creature that was sleeping. It woke up by a sound and noticed someone close to the cage. "Okay, okay. Shh, shh, shh, shh. Easy, easy now." A ninja whispered to calm down the animal. A dangerous shadow animal starts to getting up by raising its long neck.

A guard woke up by the alarm, went out to see what was going on, and stumbled down the stairs.

Yet, when the guard got to there, see what he learnt.

The guard looked up at the cage at the hill and gasps. He found a cage broken off from the inside. The shadow animal is gone, along with a thief.

The cage was still present, but man and beast weren't.

Next morning, everyone are beginning to have their best time in their normal lives. Well, except one.

"On your left! Busy inventor coming through!" A orange fur with straight up brown hat man rushing. He pushing people out of his way, trying to reach for the company called SnerzCo.

His name is Guy-Am-I. He's the inventor. But his luck wasn't on his side.

Guy fell in the puddle that is very deep and was wondering who puts a puddle in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Hey, mister! Save the Yips?" A woman asks to save a cute little creature calls, the Yips. "No time." Guy refused and walks around her. But the woman walks in front of him and convince him to sign his name, "But they have the Yaps, but we're searching for a cure. Please, sign here."

Guy took the pen and sign up to fill up on the volunteer paper. But all he puts down are a lots of nos.

"Excuse me, sir. Would you mind taking a photo of us?" A family man asked holding a camera with his wife, a boy, and a baby next to him. Guy declined, "No!" "Great! Thanks." A man said giving him a camera. Guy said, "That's not what I meant."

"It's a button on top." He added pointing at the top of a camera. Guy looked at the top of the camera and sees so many wacky buttons, switches, and gears.

Guy said, "Say, 'I'm ruining your life!'" "We're ruining your life!" Family said together. Guy groaned and slammed his fist on one of the buttons and took one picture.

Guy finally made it to the company. He pressing the up elevator button. The elevator coming down from fourth to...17/4683? "Oh come on!" Guy shouted annoyed.

He finally made it to the fourth floor and said to the lady at the front desk, "I'm Guy, lifelong inventor, here for the biggest meeting of my life!" The desk lady said doesn't care, "That's nice. Have a seat. We'll be with you in the next seven hours." Guy groaned.

Guy looks around the waiting room, filling with the amazing inventors. They all here to impress the employer of SnerzCo in Meepville.

There's the anti-umbrella, a tree stump de-rooter, and last one has a narrator muter. "All right! Woo-hoo! I'm going to Meepville!" The inventor came out from the office, holding out a golden ticket with a big Z.