.Madison.

"Okay go over there and see if they have a magenta color and I'm going to keep looking around over here." Michael directed. We are currently in Target looking for hair dye and when I reached towards the end of the isle I found a whole section of different pink tones and so far none of them had 'magenta' on it so I called Michael over. "What's so hard with finding a box of dye that has the word magenta on it?" "Well if you look closely, there isn't a box that has magenta on it." I rolled my eyes. "Okay let's find something close to it then." "Why are you so picky you're technically going to get pink hai-" "magenta, magenta hair Madison" He corrected. I'm currently on the verge of taking his keys and driving back home and leaving his stubborn ass here. "You do know that the color on the box isn't going to be the exact color that shows up on your head." I stated. "Of course I know that and plus if I want it darker, we could just add more." He shrugged. "Right, so pick a color and let's go home so we can get this over with." "Since you're going to be my hairdresser for today you can choose." "I don't want you to blow up if I pick the wrong color." "I highly doubt you will, as long as you know what the color magenta is, you choose whatever color that is close, c'mon Madison it's easy as pie." "Okay fine." I looked over at the options of hair dye until my eyes landed on the color 'bubblegum' "what about this?" I asked and handed him the box. "It's a little too light don't you think?"
"Well if you want it darker, we could just add more." I reminded him. "God, Madison you're getting better and better at this hair logic I'm proud of you." Michael patted my back. "Thanks, alright cool we got everything we need now let's do this shit." I said. "Yes! I'm so excited for this, you don't understand like how cool would it be to have awesome pink hai-" "magenta." I corrected him and proudly smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hellooo!! so they got the dye and it wasn't magenta sadly but fingers crossed it works out for Michael and Madison these chapters are short but at least I updated well anyways peace out and goodnight/morning/afternoon! - Nan