"ion' want to but she makin' it hard for me, it's just everything about ha'..ion even know i can't explain it dude" he gazed up at the ceiling.

horace knew to listen closely as the man never expressed himself or his feelings, his facial expressions and body language was always hard to read as he only stayed mugged up.

"being round' ha' for almost a week now feel like she growin' on me, and ke'mani friendly ass fuckin' with her too he be callin' me talm bout give her the phone and shit"

"aw yeah i gotta meet ha' fasho now, ian' never seen yo' ass truly like a female before", "that's cause these hoes ain't likable, she jus' different ta' me"

though he wasn't in his full state of mind as of right now;he was well aware of everything being said as it was the truth that he didn't want to accept just yet.

knowing soon that harmoni would have to start slowly getting back to her old life, not to mention she was technically missing.

kentrell was starting to enjoy the time spent, the talks they would have, even the weird movies she would make him watch.

mostly loving how comfortable she were around him, a complete stranger who found her on the side of the road in the middle of the night.

"yo' lady hea', wait up in hea' ima be back don't move bruh" horace spoke with seriousness as kentrell only waved him off getting back into the comfortable position.

hearing the door close shut he laid silently, feeling all of the symptoms of a hangover reminding him why he hated drinking and only smoked.

he didn't even like going outside, so for him to end up in this condition only meant he won't be back out for another two months.

he groaned lowly trying to focus on not spilling his guts on the random bed, hearing the faint sounds of his stomach turning.

the click of a door locking caused his eyes to flutter open listening to the soft footsteps indicating that someone else were in the room inching towards him.

"fuck is you?" speaking slowly seeing an girl approach him, staying still watching her climb on-top of him in a straddle position.

she didn't say anything back as the white skinned female smirked devilishly at the male leaving him confused.

his mind raced with thoughts wanting to reach for the gun on his hip yet she was halfway sitting on-top of it making it hard for him to pull it from under her when he felt so weak.

"guh ion know you, fuck off me" he mugged harshly attempting to scoot up as she only pinned his arms to the side of him.

"calm down baby, i seen the way you've been staring at me all night" she smirked confidently while he only deepened his mug.

"bit-hoe i been damn near tryna make sure my ass still alive all night! nobody was lookin' at yo' skinny ass" kentrell exclaimed.

he almost gagged as she put her boney finger on-top of his lips to shush him, all the toxins he'd been holding back wanting to rush out looking at her long dirty nails.

"im going to make you feel so good, just let me daddy" she purred leaning so close to his face he cringed at her hot alcohol breath.