quickly spotting him now sitting on the couch. Horace mugged seeing the random girl twerking on-top of him while he only stared at her dazed.

"say, i see you top" some random boy spoke reaching to dap him up, before their hands could connect horace was already stepping in between them.

"youn' see shit fuck on, bruh getcho' ass up" he mugged pushing the girl off aggressively, proceeding to pull him up by his arm.

"damn, she was decent" kentrell mumbled lowly forcing himself to move his legs as horace ignored him leading the two.

"my ma'ma look better tho, i kinda miss ha'" he rambled on while horace grunted trudging down the long hallway trying to find a room.

the two had originally rode in ben's car, but since he was nowhere to be found horace had to think fast on how he was going to get his drunken friend home.

finding a empty room, he walked in guiding them to sit on the bed partially falling on-top of him as their legs got tangled.

spotting the males phone, he quickly grabbed it out of his jacket pocket, he then grabbed his chin steadying his face to unlock it.

kentrell couldn't help but stare up blindly at his friend catching his eye while horace only stared down at him making eye-contact.

taking his bottom lip in between his teeth he quickly looked away not liking how the intense stare was making him feel.

focusing back on the task at hand, he proceeded to swipe up opening the phone and going to his contact list.

seeing the last call kentrell made was labeled 'moni💚', he assumed it was the girl remembering ke'mani called her that some days ago.

pulling the phone towards his ear, listening to the ringing sound as he glanced quickly at the time waiting for the call to be answered.

12:58 am

"yes?" a soft but groggy voice answered the phone, "wassam this horace, im with top at this party and his ass ova' with, you'a come get him?"

watching as kentrell began laying back on the bed, shirt slightly rising showcasing the dick of his gun that hung out of the purple brand jeans.

"shit, okay just um.. share his location with me so i can follow the gps there" she spoke as shuffling from her getting up was heard.

"ight i jus' shared it, let me kno' when you out thea'" he said before hanging up once she responded.

releasing a loud huff, horace peered over at his friend who was laid out, one hands in his pants while the other laid across his eyes.

he assumed the male was sleeping as his chest moved up & down softly, "say, nardo" he spoke out of nowhere slightly startling him.

"yeah?" he cleared his throat, "how long it took for you ta' start fuckin' with rubi?"

"umm, shit like the first day i got hired" he laughed causing kentrell to chuckle, "but naw forreal, i knew after that first interview, i needed ha'"

"fasho" kentrell nodded finding it understandable since the female was indeed bad.

"yo' lil ass starting ta' like ole girl ain't it?" horace questioned watching the smirk spread across kentrell's face.