𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐟𝐟38 30𝐦

𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐟𝐟38  30𝐦

𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐟𝐟38 25𝐦

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"YOU COOL?" horace scrunched his face, eyeing his friend as the male sat expressionless against the wall.

kentrell stood trying to focus as he stared straight ahead, he knew it was an bad look to not be on point while out partying but he knew his homeboys wouldn't let shit happen to neither of them.

"yea..you ain't smokin' with ten ass nomo" horace shook his head watching his friend, the males eyes a stained red color going slightly hidden by the few dreads hanging in front.

his mug was unintentionally deepened as he was to busy inside his own head trying to gain focus on everything going around him.

from hot-boxing the car with ben putting four blunts in rotation, along with the drinks horace kept handing him he was officially twisted up.

kentrell was now using the wall as support to hold himself up knowing if he tried moving on his own he would probably embarrass himself.

"s-say, ion even feel ma' legs right na'" he spoke so quietly that horace wouldn't of heard him if he wasn't standing so close.

"we finna leave, this shit insane" shaking his head before taking the short walk to the cooler grabbing his friend a bottle of cold water.

as he walked back toward the original area that was no more than 10 feet away he saw the male wasn't right there anymore.

"mcht this nigga" he smacked his lips looking around trying to quickly find him as he wasn't in his right state of mind.