Meanwhile with Steve he had Tommy and Carol complaining in his car

"I don't even get why we're going to the wheeler house" Carol groaned "what's the point"

"I'm not there to stay I wanna check on Jamie you should have heard her voice she sounded shaken up" Steve replied back

Tommy laughed "so we're going to your girlfriends house to check on her friend" he patted Steve's back "atta boy"

Steve rolled his eyes "it's not like that, I'll go see Nancy and then check on Jamie".

They pulled up towards the Wheeler house when Steve started climbing his way up to the window of Nancys bedroom

Jamie sat on Nancy's bed trying to forget what had just happened, Jonathan wrapped a towel around her "you alright"

Steve glanced through the window, he could only make out Jonathan's face but from the back Jamie appeared to look like Nancy. His face turned as he crept back down the window.

"I'm gunna take a shower" Jamie stood up as Nancy came in

"Yeah of corse go ahead" Nancy smiled.

Jamie hopped into the shower and as they water hit her body she couldn't stop thinking of one memory

Hawkins lab 1977

"Okay number five" Dr Brenner said facing the little girl who was scrunched up on a chair "could you crush the can for me dear"

The girl glanced at the can, she put her hand on the desk with her palm facing up and created a red energy ball in between. The can began to compress

Dr Brenner chuckled to himself "well done number five, fastest one yet" he smiled at the little girl and wrote something in his notepad. After putting the notepad down he looked at one of the guards and nodded his head.

The guard took away the can and set a caged bird on the table "now number five" dr Brenner leaned in closer "I want you too do the same thing you done to the can to the bird" he winked "you can do it"

She looked at the bird and frowned, she looked back up at the man in front of her and shook her head

Dr Brenner sat back and tutted. Two of the guards came and grabbed number five by both arms. She began to scream "NO" she yelled down the hallway "PAPA"

Jamie opened her eyes at the steaming hot water. She took a deep breath and got out. She put clean pyjamas on and went into Nancy's room

Jonathan was still there he looked at Jamie "you alright ?"

Jamie shook her head "fine" she looked back at Nancy and pointed to the blow up bed "is this where I'm sleeping ?" Nancy nodded.

Jamie was quick to get into bed as she was too exhausted to even speak.