*******************************

In the Dragon Warrior Summoning Dimension--- (where they summon when they turn into their dragons if they need to merge or lend powers):

"Welcome," Naoko greeted, "I see you've transformed?"

"sensei? What are you doing here?" Ryujin asked, "why did you bring us here?"

"I'm here to help you--" Naoko replied, standing up, "Kai has gotten so much more powerful, enough to possibly surpass all four of you, maybe even me, I don't know though." He gave them a serious face.

"Well, we have some help from Nakano," Samui told him, and Naoko looked at him with wide eyes.

"My sister?" Naoko choked, "has she joined your side?"

"It seems she wanted to get rid of Kai, she has befriended Kazuya, the fire element," Hiroki pointed out, "she's done a lot, almost to the fact that we're almost able to trust her in this."

"I see, I haven't seen her before, but I've heard stories and seen some pictures," Naoko told them, "but, my summoning time is limited, I would like to tell you, be careful, also, if you need to merge at one point, the only one who can handle the extra addition of power is Hiroki."

"I see," Hiroki nodded.

"But, it's a huge risk for him, if you merge, everyone will live, but Hiroki has a chance of dying, because of the amount of power mixed in with him, and also with the amount of damage done to the dragon itself," Naoko explained.

"We wouldn't do such a thing to him--" Karuo shook his head.

"If we need to, we will, me dying is not as bad as thousands of people dying, right?" Hiroki told them, smiling.

"Wait, so you're saying that you would die, if it meant to save everyone else?" Samui asked, making an upset face.

"Yes, and there is a chance that I may not survive, but, it's better if I die than others," Hiroki nodded, and Naoko started to fade.

"My dragons, I need to leave, good luck, I've given you a small portion of my power, only use it to repair the dragon core when you merge, do not use it by yourself," Naoko warned them, "it's in this orb, do not use it unless of utmost importance."

"We understand," Ryujin nodded, Naoko smiled and vanished, "thank you, sensei."

"We've gotten help, all we need to do now is fight," Hiroki smiled, he closed his eyes and went back to his dragon's mind, Samui and Ryujin looked at each other.

"Hiroki--" Samui sighed, "if you don't make it, we'll always remember you and love you, you've been like our brother." Samui smiled and went back as well.

"Agreed," Karuo and Ryujin nodded, doing the same.

*****************************

"How many are there?!" Miyuki demanded, Asuka looked at her with a worried face.

"I'm not sure! They just keep coming down! But look! Kazuya and Misa made dragons of some sort and they seem to be doing well!" Asuka pointed out.

"Alright, but this isn't going to work, maybe we should make shields around us, and we can move the shields along with us," Miyuki suggested, shooting a few more with icicles, "do you know how to do it?"

"Yes, and I can put thorns on it, so if we charge towards them, they'll die instantly," Asuka nodded, she closed her eyes and started to move her palms, green magic surrounded her and thick roots started to make a huge shield around her. Miyuki did the same and her eyes turned a glowing teal.