Bibi Dong's Reaction

Bibi Dong was a little shy after the man rubbed her hair and annoyed in her heart for her reactions. But she still asked, "Who are you? And why did I came here ?"
Man opposite named Yuzhe replied, Dear my name is Yuzhe and I am space and time God. Yuzhe chuckled a little and said I am different from those trashes in Douluo Divine Realm. And the reason why I am here because When I passed by here and saw your life I pity you a little and I can be somehow in a sense Uncle.
Now let me show you something and then you can talk about anything you want to.
Yuzhe waved his hand and She saw different lives as a bystander but when she saw all these videos she in the end have tears flowing from her eyes and her whole body seemed to be full of grief and loneliness. (What she saw was all Shura God did for his grandson Tang San as well as Huo Yuhao life and Tang Wulin and Gu Yuena's era)
At the end Bibi Dong turned towards Yuzhe and said Thankyou for telling me the truth and asked What about you being my uncle and What did you meant by giving me a chance to change all this?
Yuzhe ignored her and took out a Piano and played a tune that made her relax her mind and body and all the unpleasantness disappeared and now she is as calm as nature.
Yuzhe satisfied put away the Piano and said directly Actually your parents of this plane are somehow a part of soul of my Brother and They only have you a child in all the planes because you are a accident so your parents died on this plane that caused you to be a orphan and when I passed by this plane I discovered this by accident and in the end I checked in past and saw that trash God's Conspiracy.