"Well in the past when Jason has let me in on his cases I tend to ask a lot of questions about Lydia because of my crush on her." Stiles stated as Allison giggled amused before they reached the receptionist desk.

   "Hey Jason what can I do for you?" The receptionist asked with a smile to which I smiled back.

   "Is my mom available?" I asked.

"Let me check and I'll let you know." The receptionist stated as I nodded before I turned to see Allison pouting.

   "What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Allison said before turning her head to the side with a huff.

A Couple Minutes Later...

   "Jason your mom is on her down now." The receptionist stated before I thanked her and took a seat with Allison sitting next to me before she grabbed my arm and when I turned to her I saw her have a possessive look in her eyes.

   "Oh were you jealous?" I asked as amused as Allison blushed before glaring at me.

   "Okay I'm sorry." I say before pecking her lips which makes her smile softly before I saw my mom approach and when she saw me she smiled.

   "What are you doing here?" Melissa said as she hugged me before I held out a the food I brought her to which she took.

   "Your the sweetest...most conniving and manipulative boy I know. What do you want?" Melissa stated as I chuckled nervously.

   "Well I was hoping my badass of a mom would let her superstar of a son take a look at the body the paramedics just brought in." I say with a smile as mom just arched her eyebrow at me.

   "And why should this badass let you do that?" Mom said with a smirk.

   "For a case I'm working on." I say growing nervous before mom sighed.

  "Fine, but be careful okay!" Mom said as I nodded before kissing her cheek and walking off with Allison and Stiles following behind with amused smirks on their faces.

   "You are such a mamas boy!" Stiles stated with a laugh as we approached the morgue.

   "...True." I stated before pushing open the door and walking inside before I see the slab with clerk on it and after analyzing the body I can tell it's the same scent as the one from the other crime scenes.

  "It's the same." I say as Stiles and Allison ponder what this means.

   "Ones an incident, twos a coincidence, and three is a pattern." I mutter to myself, but both Stiles and Allison hear my statement.

   "Wait my dad says that sometimes during his cases." Stiles stated as I nodded agreeing with him.

   "Wait what does that have to do with this?" Allison asked.

   "I don't know yet, but we will figure out until then...let's head home." I stare as stiles groans while Allison nods before she lets out a yawn of exhaustion to which I took both of them home before heading home myself and after showering and brushing my teeth I get into bed and drift off to sleep.

Next Morning...

   After arriving at school I head to Allison's locker with her birthday present, but the thing is she doesn't know that I know it's her birthday.

   'Poke' 'Poke'

After reaching Allison I tap her shoulder and when she turns around she seems me with her birthday present to which she happily took.