One life time

You. A daughter of a billionaire, you were your father and mother's one and only, probably last child after they found out they couldn't have anymore child after your mother giving birth to you, it was heart-breaking but at least they had you

Growing up, you had everything, you were fed with silver, golden, diamond spoon, you named it. Your parents made sure you are pleased with all the presents, gifts, dresses, jewelry, foods, etc. You were spoiled

But that doesn't made you become a horrible person, you were kind, sweet, you always being grateful for anything you receive. You treated everyone with respect. 

You did well in school, always got straight A's , you also achived many prizes in any of the school's activities or events. Teachers and many other students loved you, they admired you so much. Though, you didn't have many friends

You had a passion for foods, because nothing better than a full stomach with your favorite food.

You were everything your parents could ask for.

You had a bright future and opportunities ahead.

Not until...

"Thank you so much, miss. How can I even paid you back?" A middle age woman cried, she held your hands. Her other hand held a thick envelope full off money. You smiled warmly at the woman.

"It's alright, I'm glad that I can help you and your son." You said, turning your gaze towards the little boy next to her. "You don't need to pay me back, really. I only need you to work hard and give your son a change to go to school like the other kids, I know he'll do great."

"I've already put the adress of the working place inside the envelope, so don't worry." You told the woman, she then embraced to tightly, sobbing uncontrollably into your expensive jacket, you returned the hug, patting the woman's back in comfort.

Walking away, you waved them goodbye with a bright smile on your face. Feeling great and proud because of what you did. Your phone rang, taking it out from your White Louis Vuitton bag, you saw your mother was calling you.

"Hi mum." You answered the phone call.

"[Name], where are you?" You mother asked, waving a glass of wine gently on her hand, sitting with her leg crossed on a luxury sofa.

"I'm heading home at the moment, do you need something?" You asked

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you that, you and me gonna go to Hawaii this weekend, aren't you excite?" Your mother squealed, taking a sip from her wine.

"Ohhhh, fancy. I'm looking forward to it." You chuckled.

"You bet! Walk home safe honey, I love you." Your mother said, making a kiss sound into the phone, you giggled saying you loved her back before hanging up.

Just then a man dashed pass you, snatching your bag, you were being pushed away, falling on your butt onto the hard ground.

"Ouch! HEY!" You shouted, chasing after the man. Of course you had enough money to buy another one, but money didn't grow on tree.

"Help!! He stole my bag!!" You yelled loudly, hoping someone could help you catch the man, but no one even bother to help you, they just stood and watched.

The man stopped, he turned around and ran towards you, widen your eyes, you looked at him in question. Then he bumped into you, a sharp pain shot through your veins, looking down, you saw blood flowing out like a river.

He stabbed you

He once again took off running, you stumbled in pain, eyeing the civilian with pleading eyes.