[2] Penalty

I sat there ideally. All the stares at me kept getting to me more and more. People and children and nurses were all shocked that I regained consciousness. 

Only one thing crossed my mind. 

Did Yuza do something against them? Do they hold grudges against me?

Aruma scratched his head and mumbled in my ears, "I know it might look weird to you but all these people adored you so they're just emotional since they thought they all lost hope."

Heat raised in my body. His whispering so close to me felt a little(cough) awkward. 

He saw that my face was getting red. Shit!

"Umm, Everybody. Let's leave Yuza alone. She might be exhausted."

Thank god he's slow. I was releived.

After I was left alone, I climbed onto the bed and laid down.

What was that thing I saw before? And it keeps reminding me after every hour.

I thought that now that I'm in a new body that definitely didn't do any work for all the years it has lived, I have to take things slow.

[Complete the Daily Quest. Time Remaining: 1:03:25]

I sigh and decide to act like I don't see it. I fell asleep soon after.

I woke up to the sound of something irritating close to my ear. 

"What the fuck?" I screamed as I scanned the area around me. It was definitely not the bed I was in moments ago. Am I skipping bodies? WTF?

But after standing up I realized that I was still in Yuza's body. 

"Screech." I heard a sound from behind and it sounded very familiar.

My mind played games on me about whether I should turn back or not as cold sweat ran down my forehead.

"Fuck it all-" And I turned back "Shit!" I screamed and started running.

It looked like a big cockroach and cockroaches were the things I hate the most in the world. Like when a piece of gum gets stuck on the bottom of your favorite shoe. 

The system's message popped up again on top of my head. 

[Eliminate the monster.]

"Are you kidding me? How the fuck am I supposed to fight that?" I screamed. I turned back to see if it was following me or not and mind me not, it was fucking after my life. 

Am I gonna die? Again? This is life for me?

[Weapon acquired: Ogi]

"The fuck?" I curse again. I check for the 'Ogi' throughout my body maintaining a constant speed. 

It was tucked under my skirt on my right side. I took it out and stopped. Facing the 'monster' was I, who was brave.

[Ogi: Switched on]

I blindly used the Ogi like a sword. Like it'd fucking do something. I was so scared that I didn't even see where I was hitting it.

"Uh? Uhhh?" I screamed in amazed and shook at the same time. The 'monster' was cut into pieces and blood was all over the ground. 

Did I do it? Did I just do it?

As amazed as I was, I was scared too. I had never seen blood in my whole life. I wasn't a clumsy person too so I never got into any small 'accidents' too.

I showed my middle finger to the dead monster as I laughed my ass off.

"Screech." I heard the yet familiar sound again. "Bullshit-"

I ran for my fucking life. I don't know what I did earlier so It's only natural for me to do so what I did. Any objections? I don't.

[Time remaining: 24:18]

I hid behind some bushes. 

[Time remaining: 13:27]

I hid behind the trunk of a tree. 

[Time remaining: 09:05]

I hid in the river. 

[Time remaining: 04:07]

Behind a rock. 

[Time remaining: 01:03]

I couldn't keep track of time. It was scary to fight giant bugs. 

"Screech." I heard from right behind me. Oh-O

I closed my eyes. Now only God can save me.

I fell. "Ouch~" I cried rubbing my butt. I was back. I saw a message on top of my head again.

[Penalty over. 

Suggestion: Complete daily quests.]

Now, this fucking system was also making fun of me. 

This was a penalty? For the daily quest?  I scoffed.

"Are you crazy? You fucking piece of-" I took a break and thought about it and continued "System."

It was already dark outside. I was in my, oh wait, Yuza's room. 

I checked for the Ogi but it wasn't there with me. I wonder where it went.

I rolled my eyes and got back in my bed. 

I couldn't sleep after that horrifying experience so I started talking to myself. 

"How did I get here? There wasn't anything I did (so dumb). What about this Yuza girl? Did we exchange bodies or did I overtake her body? I wonder. I hope she isn't doing something weird with my body. Is this temporary or permanent? If this is then what about that bo-" And I fell asleep.

So much for that 'horrifying experience'. I was exhausted.

**

The first thing I did in the morning was, "Hey system. Daily Quest."

[Daily quest: 

Run- 0/10 km

Pushups- 0/100

Refine skills- 0/2

Time remaining: 18:59:03]