𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Yooo" Zay'arion yelled coming in my house

"Zay stop all the damn screaming in my damn house!" My mom yelled at him from the kitchen .

"Myb" he mumbled .

Zay was my best friend and had been for about 7 years we met in the 6th grade and my mom treats him like her own kid I should say.

My door opened and I looked up to see zay.

I got up off my bed and ran up to him and jumped on him and hugged him.

"Hiii I missed you so much" I said hugging him.

"Maj you see me everyday" ha laughed but still hugging me.

"Okay and? I can't miss my damn bestie ungrateful ass bitch" I said pushing him and going to sit on my bed.

"Betta watch you the fuck you talking to mfk" he said.

" boy stfu" I said rolling my eyes getting on my phone .

"You so damn aggravating" he said sitting down.

"Yet you still love me" I laughed .

"Whatever, sooo yo birthday comin up whatcu gon do" he said looking at me.

"Definitely a party, my dad tryna find a big ass place for it tho" I said still scrolling on my phone .

"Who all comin doe cus Ian tryna have no opps tryna run dey mouth ta me cusss" he said sighing.

"You'll see Nigga" I said mugging him.

"Stop mugging me" and he said pushing me a little bit.

"Stop touching me" I said.

"Acting different cus yo ass Turing 19" and said .

"Ain't no one acting different my nigga so chill out"I said laying back .

"Ain't shit" he said laughing.

"Wanna watch I movie?" I said putting my phone down.

"Yeah" he said looking at me.

"Ight whatcha wanna watch" I said going on Netflix.

"Menace to society" he said taking his shoes off and laying on the bed".

"K" I said putting it on and turning off the lights cus ion like lights being on when I'm watching a movie.

I after I put the movie on I got in the bed and got comfortable knowing damn well my ass finna fall asleep in 20 mins.

"O-dog so damn fine boyy" I said while watchin the movie .

Zay mugged me.

"Fuck is you mugging me for" I said with a
Attitude .

"Nun" he said looking back at movie

Nigga always wanna mugg someone but when I do it I'm wrong like wth.

5 mins later...

Zay pulled me close him and I was now laying his chests with his arms wrapped around me .

Me and zay had a close bond obviously so ofc we would be comfortable cuddling each other we're just best friends nothing else.

He smelled so good like weed, and Cologne .

I then started to feel my eyes get heavy and I yawned I then started to fall asleep...

                                     •••

I was watching the movie that we put on and I heard little snores so I look to the side and see samaj sleeping I knew she was gonna go to sleep during the movie like she Always does

I move her off of me gently so I don't wake her up I got up got my shoes on and turned her tv off I walk out her room and close her door and walked downstairs to the door but then I heard her mom

"You leaving?" her mom asking me

"Yeah got schoo in the morning and maj fell asleep" I said

"Oh yeah that's right , I guess I'll see you whenever you come over again" she said

"Maybe tomorrow after schoo as usual" I chuckled

"Right ofc, tell your mom I said hey" she said while walking up the steps

"I will!" I said walking out the door and getting in my car

"Man ion een wanna go home to dey fucking bs" I said sighing pulling off and driving home

20 mins later I got home and went inside

"The hell have you been" my mom said

"With samaj" I said sighing

My parents ain't really like samaj cus apparently she been taking my time away from my school work but she really ain't.

"I don't want you hanging with that girl at all I told you this already" she said raising her voice

"Bro your literally being dramatic she's been my friend for 7 years so  I don't get wtf the problem is" I said going upstairs to my room and locked it and sat on my bed thinking.

How y'all feel about this so far?

Is this a good book?

!!!DIDINT PROOF READ SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.!!!