Chapter Two : Lunch

As I walked to lunch bc I'm one of the boys, I sat by my original group of friends. Krishima and Denki and basically all the boys bc I'm different and I don't hang out w girls. "Y:N I think Bakugou likes you" Said Krishima. "N-n-no he can't like me. The , Alex and Blaise came back after their wedding. "So new girl, what's your quirk?" Said Alex

"Well basically I have every quirk so haha" I said. "Wow that's so cool, I can do fire and stuff " Said Blaise, lighting Dekus hair on fire bc he's ugly and annoying and nobody likes him. "Oh wow so cool " i say. Then Alex shows his quirk which is basically to kick ppl really hard in the balls bc when he touches anything his hand becum metal so yeah it was cool I guess.

Backugo was walking over. He pinned me against a wall, and he said "It's me and you against the world kitten" and it was goofy ahh because we weren't dating and he was dating that pink bitch. As she looked at us from the corner, I glared at her. She was having feelings of anger.

Meanwhile, an annoying strawberry cow looking ass boy named Adrian sat in the corner. He was eating dog, because he is Asian.

The day went by full of drama and anger and stuff and she was really mad at me during all the classes. She was gossiping in her group. Then, what happened next really meated my balls.

Bakugou, my dominant mongoose mafia daddy, was sliding his big fat peeny weeny inside of her flat deflated ass. That long ass dick didn't have any lube in it, so he stared a bonfire in her coochie cat bc she had STDs and herpes bc she's a hoe.

The firefighters put out the fire and she had serious burns. That's what she gets for being a hoe and trying to get with my "man"

Should they fight next chapter 👀