TAKEN FOR GRANTED

Chapter start with shehnaaz coming out from washroom with red eyes and determine mind that she will make herself strong and not let anyone effect her. She decided that she will teach everyone a good lesson who has taken her for granted with this she come in bedroom and lay down on their bed because it was night she was not feeling to have her dinner.
Here outside in garden area sidharth was sitting alone and thinking about sana and also thinking about  the bad word paras has spoken for shehnaaz. He was regretting his decision to support mahira seeing shehnaaz blank eye after he fill her heart. He did all this so that his team doesn't break he knows that people outside will support sana because he himself knows that sana is not jealous of mahira. He was very angry on himself as well as paras for speaking shit about sana. (I'm talking about what paras said about sana to vishal after jealous task how dirty his mind is)
Here in bedroom sana is trying to sleep but sleep is far away from her eyes she is feeling worse again and again sid filling her heart seen is coming in front of her eyes. She is feeling suffocate but again and again she is reminding herself that she has to be strong for the person love her like her brother baaz and her fans who loves her but she is insecure that now she will lose her fans but little did she now that her fan will never leave her side outside everyone is supporting shehnaaz because they who is jealous of whom.
Here outside vin garden area sid decided to have dinner and come inside to see everyone is sitting on dining table leaving the person he want to see. Dinner is only excuse he want to see her is she fine or not. Not finding her he go inside bedroom area where he saw her sleeping on their bed covering herself fully with blanket in her side bed. He want to see her but not able to see her making his heart restless then he decided to sleep without eating because he now that she also not eat anything.
Shehnaaz has not sleep but seeing sid coming in bedroom she cover herself because she doesn't want to face him now it will take her time to make herself strong to teach all of them a lesson specially sidharth whom she trusted blindly but he broken her trust and heart both.
Thinking this she sleep and here side also sleep thinking how to make shehnaaz understand his point why he does this but little did he no that this time it will not easy to make her understand because every time taking a person for granted will not work na.
So, let she what shehnaaz did next day.