ღ⚠ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝.

Start from the beginning

# 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨

# 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 .

being the daughter of lucifer does not come easy for dia. she is forced to live up to non-realistic standards put up by her father to ensure that she is as ruthless as he is. she tries her best to please her father, but she genuinely doesn't want anything to do with him and the underworld.

as cruel and obsessive as she can be, dia still holds onto some humanity and conscience. what she does to people is typically not personal, she either does it for amusement or to gain the approval of her father.

dia's mother was a human. her mother sold her soul to lucifer in exchange for the chance to carry and conceive a baby. what her mother did not realize was that carrying the child of a devil is the worst torture one could ever experience. the baby inside feeds off of the mothers energy and resources 70x more than that of a human baby. no human in history has ever survived the pregnancy and without the mother alive, the baby would not survive either.

somehow in dia's case, her mother managed to survive until the final trimester. by the time her mother passed away, dia was strong enough to make it out, being the only baby to ever survive in the span of a few million years.

dia can shapeshift into anything she pleases, however it drains her energy when she shapeshifts into something that is not one of her main forms. she has 4 main forms, her regular human-like form, her male form, her devil form, and her 'lore' form. her lore form is an illusionary form in which dia can make herself appear as something straight out of a horror movie. her face can stretch off into a second face, she can float and even contort her body in weird ways. in her illusionary form, she can also turn into the biggest fears of whoever looks her directly in the eyes.

devils are very similar to ghouls and vampires in many ways. devils can have soulmates, however their soulmate choice is entirely up to them. the only way a devil can 'mark' a soulmate is by kissing them. simple and yet incredibly effective.

devils also need to feed off of humans to survive. each devil has it's own category of things they're able to feed from, whether it's humans lust, drinking the blood of humans, sucking the energy out of humans, etc. in dia's case, she is able to feed off of humans by either sucking the energy out of them through their neck or their mouth, or their lust.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

#
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 .