𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"you cold?" he questioned holding his arm up, she only nodded in response sliding under wrapping herself around his slim frame.

inhaling his fresh scent, he silently did the same sniffing the girls coconut scented hair that laid wildly around her head.

"kentrell" harmoni spoke after a few minutes of silence, the two sat holding each other closer melting into the others embrace.

feeling the vibrations from his chest when he hummed that he were listening to her, finding himself tracing circles along her back.

"thank you" she spoke in a whisper, the butterflies in her stomach began to flutter wildly when he pulled her impossibly closer.

"go ta' sleep lil ma" he whispered in her ear trying to ignore the increase in his heart rate from the girls sincere words.

she complied closing her eyes snuggling more into the males chest, the soft sounds of the fan blowing around calming to their ears as they both drifted off.

❣︎———❣︎

"mane ion know how ta' shop for no female, my babyma use ta' get whatever i saw in that damn job" ben smacked his lips trailing slowly behind his two friends.

"damn bruh, how you use ta' get ha' clothes from walmart?" horace chuckled shifting the bags in his hands to hold them more comfortably.

"simple, ha' ass said she wanted some victoria secret i told ha' ass they was havin' a sale on granny panties she betta' pick a few pairs so i'a bring 'em ta' ha"

"boa you threw" kentrell spoke through his laughs clutching his stomach leaning over on horace who was doing the same.

"nigga im done witchu'. you be doin' ha' bad" kentrell said as the three of them entered the gucci store trying to seize their laughs in the establishment.

"hello, if there's anything i can assist you three with today just let me know" the lady spoke as they nodded in return beginning to spread around the store.

"rubi prolly can fit this, she ain't got no titties" horace mumbled holding up the extra small shirt, "moni titties big she ain't gon' fit this" kentrell spoke to himself.

"aye where y'all belts and shit?" ben yelled loudly through the store as the two ignored him focusing on shopping for the two females.

"neva' thought i'a be shopping for a female, this shit insane" kentrell shook his head grabbing the sports bra set he thought would look good on the females shape.

"why you buyin' ha' clothes if she can't be outside and shit?" horace questioned looking through the racks of clothes.

"cause my lil ma gotta be fly as hell walkin' round the house, ima try ta' get ha' out one of these days to go do sum" he shrugged.

"jus' be safe with it, i know people prolly lookin' for ha' ion need nobody accusing you of kidnapping or sum shit" he said as kentrell nodded.

"fasho, i wan' ha' to have some cute shit, ion know how ta' shop for females tho" he caressed his chin hairs eyeing a shirt.

"rubi ass stay havin' me shop for ha', this ain't shit" horace shrugged, "sis famous as fuck off that instagram shit, fuck she still at walmart fa?"