chapter 3

You needed to take a second to process what was going on. You were acutally in Eddie Munson's van. This wasn't in your imagination, it was real. You look over at him and down at the steering wheel.

God, his hands. The way he held onto the wheel. His rings. Were you actually falling for Eddie?

"Y/n? Hello?" said Eddie, waving his hands in front of your face. "Y/n!" He snapped his fingers.

You jumped.

"Sorry, I zoned out." You said.

"Yeah, I could tell. Were you lost in my eyes, gorgeous?" he said, pointing to his eyes.

"Oh shut up, Eddie!" You said as you get out of his van. You hoped he didn't see how red your face was because that'd make thing even more embarrassing for you.

As you walk up to the door to his trailer, you both go to open the door, causing your hands to touch each other. Your face goes deep red.

"Oh sorry," You said.

"It's okay, it's really not a big deal." he replied.

Eddie then opens the door for you, then walks inside.

"Do you live here alone?" You ask.

"No, my uncle lives here too but he's often away at work." he said. "It's not much but we make it work."

Eddie then shows you around his trailer, now in his bedroom.

You notice a pair of handcuffs and extender chains on his wall, wondering what he uses them for. He notices you looking at them.

"Don't worry about those, sweetheart." Eddie says with a smile. He takes them off his wall and puts them under his bed.

You look around his room and see a guitar on his wall.

"You play guitar?" You asked, pointing at the guitar.

"Yes, why else would I have a guitar on my wall?" Eddie laughed.

"I don't know! Could've been a dead relative's or something!" You laughed back.

You gazed into Eddie's eyes for a couple seconds until he got up and grabbed the guitar off his wall.

He started playing something you didn't recognize, but boy did it sound amazing. He looked up at you, still playing, smiled, then looked down again. You got butterflies in your stomach as you blushed. The way he played was so mesmerizing. You caught yourself looking at his hands again. He was amazing. You kept getting closer to him every second until he eventually stopped playing.

He sat up, walked over the wall and set his guitar back on it and sat down on his bed again.

There was an awkward silence between the both of you. You were looking at the ground, but you could feel Eddie looking at you.

"Hey, y/n?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
authors note: i feel like i started a lot of the sentences with 'you' which i tried not to do so sorry if i did that too much

i feel like i made this chapter to short

chapter 4 will come out quicker than it took for the others to come out, maybe even later tonight so be ready 😻