"I know you do." Jordan leaned forward, his elbows resting on his thighs. "But Damon, you are going to have to choose between your sons and Katherine. And I hope you make the right choice."

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

Benjamin came over to his brother's side and threw his arm over his shoulder. "How does it feel to be back in high school, little brother?"

The brothers have attended high school about six times, and they have also experienced college. Hopefully, they will stick around long enough to finish at least one high school and finally graduate.

Unlike Benjamin, Sebastian was nervous. He hated the stares he was getting as they made their way across the parking lot towards the school. Girls and even some guys were staring at them like they were a piece of candy. There were even some guys glaring at them like they wanted to beat them up or something.

Sebastian thought about turning back and forgetting all about trying to be a normal seventeen-year-old. A part of being a normal teenager was going to a normal high school with normal people. Sebastian was grateful for having Benjamin by his side through it all, and he knew his brother wouldn't leave him to defend himself.

"I wish everyone would stop staring at us," Sebastian told Benjamin as they walked by a couple of jocks at their lockers, and of course, they were staring at them.

"They are only staring at us because we are the best-looking people in this dump." Benjamin glared back at the ones who glared at them and even winked at a couple of girls. The girls ended up looking away from them when they knew they were caught staring. "Isn't that right, Uncle Stefan?"

Stefan was walking behind his nephews. He was going to go with them so they could enrol in the school. At Sebastian's request, he was going to put them in almost every class he was in except art class since both brothers wanted to take art. By the looks of things, Benjamin was going to go with what Sebastian wanted without question.

"Do me a favour, Benjamin, and don't call me Uncle Stefan while we are here at school." Stefan requested Benjamin. "If anyone asks you, say we are cousins."

Benjamin rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, Uncle Stefan."

Benjamin was like his father in so many ways.

Inside the office, the brothers handed over the papers they both filled out in the car on their way to the school. They then stepped aside to let Stefan do his thing. After everything was done, Stefan left the brothers behind to go do his own thing. Now, they had to find their way around by themselves without any help from Stefan.

"Let's try to find our lockers." Sebastian didn't understand why Benjamin was walking behind him instead of beside him like he always did. He didn't question it as he was busy glancing down at their class schedule. And because he was not looking where he was going, he ended up bumping into someone who, as well, wasn't watching where they were going as they were busy searching through their bag.