Experiment 1309

It was a hot summer day yet Kiera still needed to go to her new job at the lab, she is suppose to take care of the experiment's and catch them if they escaped

Kiera is actually great at that job until Experiment 1309 came on the way, the young women didn't think much about her but as soon as she entered the room she was already annoyed

The experiment was chained against the wall and was surprisingly laughing "YOU HUMANS CANT HOLD ME IN HERE FOREVER! I WILL ESCAPE!" Kiera had no other choice then to shock them "Quiet please 1309" experiment 1309 screamed from pain and started to cry, and that had made Kiera realize she was hurting the 1309

She turned off the shocker immediately and rushed to the experiment which seemed to be still in pain "I am so sorry!... I didn't know this would happen!.." experiment 1309 looked at Kiera with tear stained face seeing that she was unlocking the chains "why are you doing this now?.." Kiera looked at the experiment and said following words: "Because I care about peoples being... doesn't matter if their Vampire, Demon, Wolf or something else..."

Experiment 1309 looked at the door to see two Scientist's "their here... they want to get rid of me..." Kiera turned around to see the two scientist's "Kiera! What are you doing!? You cant free a monster like that!!" Kiera ignored them and quickly unlocked the other chain "YOU CANT STOP ME!!"

1309 was now free and started to laugh again "you humans are more stupid then thought..." they attacked the two Sentences and killed them but had left Kiera be, they turned around and said some last words "Thank you, Kiera for freeing me. I repay that by not killing you"

"You stupid Demon... who even are you?.." "Vampire-Demon to be correct and to anwser your question... it is none of your business" and with that she vanished, Kiera screamed and slammed her fist in the wall "I will fucking get you back 1309, even if thats the last thing im doing."

And with that... Kiera the catcher went on her hunt to get the experiment back.

——————————————

I know, it's an short chapter but I didn't get other things to add in my head so I only got this 😅