Chapter 2

Nina and her friends decided to meet up at an underground diner Diane's grandpa owned. No wonder she was such a good baker.

Diane showed them the place after becoming friends freshmen year and since then, this was the place they completed all their homework and spilled all their tea.

When Nina got there it was just her Diane and Connor. Ivan ended up being thirty minutes late so by the time he ordered what he wanted, the rest already had their milkshakes, burgers, and fries set in front of them.

"Ivan your not slick" Nina said unamused after realizing half her fries were being stolen but him while he waited for his own food.

"You just noticed, i've been eating away at your plate for the past 15 minutes so yea i think i'm pretty slick" He replied all proud of him self. He could be such a pain sometimes but she wasn't in the mood to argue.

"So i was thinking, we skip the last day of school and spend the day at my house, we watch movies, have snacks, one last hang out before we have to say good bye". Connor always came up with idea to get out of going to school, but she did like the idea and it wasn't like they were being graded on anything that day.

"Why not, it'll be the last day and the only reason anyone goes is to say bye to one another, but who do we have besides each other, i'm down" Nina jumped and the rest agreed.

"I'll let Lori know" connor said insuring everyone would be there for one last hang out.

After Ivan finally got his food, they all began to eat and talk about some school drama that had occurred that week before heading home.