your child helps her propose

"You hear that?" Soojin asked your daughter as she knelt on the floor in front of her. "I think your mom just pulled in. You remember what to do, right?"

Luna excitedly nodded her head before she ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs, just as you walked through the door.

"Oh, hi, sweetie!" You grinned as she threw her small arms around your legs.

Placing your keys on the table and your bag on the floor, you picked your little girl up into your arms and kissed her face.

"Hello, my baby! How was your day? Did you have fun hanging out with Soojin?"

"Yeah!" Luna excitedly answered.

"Yeah? What did my girls do today?" You asked as you kissed the crown of her head and then carefully put her on her feet.

Instead of answering you, she just grabbed your hand with her smaller one and started to walk up the stairs with you.

"What is it? Where are we going?" You wondered and your heart fluttered over the immense happiness and excitement your sweet daughter was feeling.

You walked down the hall to your bedroom, which has become yours and Soojin's bedroom since she moved in about two months ago.

You thought Soojin was in there sleeping or, maybe, your girls were watching a movie and Luna rushed downstairs and pulled you up here to join them.

You didn't expect to see what you saw.

The lights in your shared room were off. The only source of light was the candles all across the room.

Flowers were everywhere, all of your favorite kinds, as well as the ones Luna loves, too.

Soojin was sitting on the bed in a beautiful dress and a soft, breathtaking smile on her face.

"Hi, pretty girl," she greeted.

"Hi, baby. What's all this?" You questioned as you looked around in awe before your heart dropped, a thought creeping into your brain. "I didn't forget something important, did I?"

"No." Soojin giggled as she got up and took your hand as Luna dropped it and hurried over to the bed.

You only caught a glimpse of her reaching for something under Soojin's pillow before Soojin cupped your cheek and your eyes met.

"You didn't forget anything, my love. I promise."

You breathed out a sigh of relief upon hearing that.

"That's good because I would've felt awful otherwise." You said and watched Soojin's lips pull into a small smile. "So, what's going on, then?"

"Luna and I have something planned out for you. She helped me prepare everything."

You looked at your little girl who had something behind her back that she wasn't letting you see as she joined Soojin's side once more.

"What?" You wondered.

"Well, this is something I've been thinking about for a while," Soojin said. "I've been thinking about our future for so long; the three of us."

She looked at Luna, your seven-year-old daughter who has become her whole world and her little partner in crime.

They shared big smiles and even though they aren't related by blood whatsoever, you swear that sometimes Luna's smile looks just like Soojin's.

She's picking up all of her habits at this point.

"Before I met you, I had no idea when I'd meet the one for me, my soulmate. I didn't know where life would take me and what I'd do over the years. But then, I met you two, and my life changed completely. In the best, most beautiful way."

Your heart fluttered over her sweet words.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a sweet family already. I've got a woman that I love and a little girl that I hope to be the stepmother of someday. I'm so lucky and so happy. But something just feels... wrong."

"What do you mean wrong?"

"Something is missing." She explained. "Calling you, the love of my life and my soulmate, my girlfriend just doesn't feel right. I want you to be my wife. It's time."

She opened her hand and Luna placed the ring in it as Soojin knelt on one knee in front of you, a gasp fell from your lips.

"Marry me?"

"Yes!" You screamed excitedly and Soojin's heart nearly burst over your answer.

She stood up and put the ring on your finger before she pulled you in for a hug.

"I can't wait to marry you, future Mrs. Seo," she spoke in your ear.

You were about to kiss her when, suddenly, there was a tug at Soojin's dress.

Luna was looking up at you two with big eyes.

Soojin happily picked her up, kissing her forehead softly.

"Guess what, babe. She said yes."

"You're getting married?" Luna excitedly gasped.

"Yes. Very soon!" You grinned from ear to ear and Luna began to cheer and clap her small hands happily.

You and Soojin shared a quick kiss before she looked at Luna, brushing her nose against Luna's smaller one.

"Thank you for helping me, baby."

Luna threw her arms around Soojin's neck, burying her face in the crook before she giggled as Soojin tickled her.

"Love you, mommy and mom," she said as she looked between you two.

"Love you more, baby," you and Soojin said before you hugged your fiancée and your little girl tightly, so thankful that your life turned out to be this wonderful.