Introduction

About Mastani- Mastani is a very cheerful and beautiful girl. She was so pretty that no could take their eyes off her. People would instantly fall in love with her. It was believed that no one on this earth be as pretty as her, naturally. People till today talk about her beauty and use her as an example of beauty. She is a princess of a small province in Punjab. She is loved by every person in their kingdom. They worshipped her as a goddess, a word from her mouth was received by them as words from god. She was very famous for her bravery, intelligence and her voice. People from far lands knew about her but she could never go against her parents. Her parents loved her unconditionally. She had two elder brothers. As Mastani was a princess of small province in Punjab so she belonged to Sikh religion. Now you must be wondering "How does she have a Muslim name then?". Her father, the king, had two wives, one was her mother and another was a Muslim, Mariyam. So when Mastani came into this world Mariyam gave her the name. Mariyam had a very close relation with Mastani. Mariyam loved Mastani as her own daughter as she didn't had a daughter of her own. But Mastani never got close with her brothers for some reason. They always put restrictions on her.

About Alauddin Khilji- Alauddin Khilji was a cruel and powerful ruler. He liked to possess anything that was considered to be precious. Rest you know all from the movie. (if not seen the movie is available on Prime Video or in parts on YouTube)

About me- English is not my first language so sorry for any mistake. This the story I imagine in my mind. This is basically how I wish Padmavat should have been like. I imagined this story and wanted to keep it forever so I decided to turn it into a Wattpad story.

———————————————————————————

Disclaimer- I only own Mastani and her story. The Padmaavat characters and the story arc belongs to Bhansali Productions. All gifs or photos used were found from google or pinterest. I don't own them.

*The name Mastani is taken from the movie Bajirao Mastani but it doesn't have to do anything with the character or the story*

Feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts on the story.