twenty two

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by unknownart and 6,323,814 othersbillieeilish: i hate the way, she looks at me

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by unknownart and 6,323,814 others
billieeilish: i hate the way, she looks at me

gabriellewinters: ❤️

user9: gorgeous

hallieparker: billie why are you so sad?

august: stop being so pretty

user1: just sad.

december: omg? new music video?

user7: please answer my pm billie

user3: ocean eyes

unknownart: I have a crush on you

dojacat: fuck you

tap to load comments

it was four days until billie was going on tour.

mackenzie thought she'd have more opportunities to spend with billie.

but when billie told her the lead up was non stop, she wasn't kidding.

and since the night of the vibrator, mackenzie hadn't seen billie.

and although she'd been working throughout the day, she'd gotten so used to spending a few hours a night at billies house, it was weird to have the full night in her apartment now.

but tonight, she needed billie.

it was a typical evening in her apartment and mackenzie was cooking both herself and hallie some dinner.

granted, hallie was crying because they were fighting but other than that, everything was perfect.

"I don't care what your friends have. you are eleven years old hallie, you are not getting a phone, especially when you have an ipad already"

"I hate you!" hallie screams, storming out to their bedroom.

mackenzie dropped the spatula and followed her little sister.

"ipad"mackenzie held her hand out and hallie threw herself onto the bed and shook her head.

"hallie im gonna go back into the kitchen and if your ipad is not on the dining room table in two minutes, I am taking it off you and you're never getting it back"

hallie sits up and her face is red, her eyebrows puled together.

"you are worse than mom" hallie says through gritted teeth. "I wish I never came to live with you"

mackenzie closed her eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to calm, herself.

"I am going to finish making dinner and you're going to calm down. if you want to act like an adult, I need to have an adult conversation with you. if you wanna continue to act like a child, stay in here"