CHAPTER 1

Namjoon's POV
I was resting in my cabin, after finishing a a great deal. Suddenly my phone start ringing.
*ON PHONE
'Yes appa?'
'Namjoon I want you home with in thirty minutes.'
'But what's the matter appa?'
'We will talk once you are home.'
Namjoon sighed feeling defeated.
'Okay'

Timeskip *at Kim Mansion
Namjoon was sitting in front of Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim was giving him a worried look while Namjoon had a clear furrow as he was totally confused.
'Kim Namjoon it's has not been even a month and there's already two dating rumours of yours.' Mr Kim said sternly.
Yes Kim Namjoon, the new CEO of Kim Trust and Co.,the biggest industry in Korea as well as Asia. He captivates a lot of women by his good looking and his excellence.
'But appa these are all false'
'I know but how are you going to manage the media? It's all over in the internet.'
'We dont need to clear anything as I have done nothing.'
'What nonsense! Have you lost your mind? This can bring a huge downfall to our company.'
'So what do you want me to do?' Namjoon asked his father being done with these shits.
'I have an idea. Next week we will hold a party; there we will introduce ur fiancee to the world.'
'What! What are you talking about? I dont have any fiancee or girlfriend.'
'Yes exactly that's what I'm saying. Bring your girlfriend with in 5 days. And if you dont have any then find one.'
'Or I'll announce your marriage with Mina.'
Namjoon's eyes widened hearing his father's words. Mina, daughter of his father's friend and business partner, Mr Choi. Namjoon hates her more than anything. She is a flirtatious and gold digger who is madly obsessed with him, not him but his fame and money.
'No this is impossible! I wont marry that Mina and moreover I dont wanna get married now'
'Namjoon, this is final. You are enough old to take this responsibility. I dont want to argue more on this.'
*Mr Kim left*
'Eomaa why dont you say anything appa?'
'Honey your appa is right. And I know my son can do this.'
'Go get fresh I'll serve you dinner, you must be hungry right.'
Namjoon just sighed and went upstairs knowing he cant refuse his mother.

In the morning at 10Am
Yerin's POV,

I'm right now running to the hospital to visit my mom.
'Lee Yerin, just move your leg faster you need to meet the doctor too.'*in mind.
After visiting my mother right now I'm sitting in doctor's cabin waiting for him.
'Oh Yerin sorry to make you wait. Please have a seat.'
*bow and sit*
'Yerin your mother's condition is worsening day by day. We need to do something about it as soon as possible.'
'Listen you are just like my daughter, I can understand it's not easy for you but you need to arrange the money for the operation.'
'How much?' I said. I cant let my mother go like this she is the only one I have now.
'USD 72000'
'I'll arrange it. You just have to keep my mother alive. Can I meet her?'
'Yes'
'Eomaa, I'll save you I promise. But promise me you will also fight till the end. You wont leave me like appa right?'
I said sitting beside my mother's sleeping figure. I wiped off a drop of tears and said,
'I have go now Eomaa, please take care.'
Right now I'm heading toward Lia's cafe. Her kind and supportive words really make go longer. I need her now.
Seeing me entering with a down face she questioned.
'What is it? Something bothering you?'
*sigh* 'I went to hospital today. Doctor said Eomaa needs to be operated as soon as possible. It will cost USD72000.'
*Lia's eyes widened *
'It's a lot of money. How will you arrange that much in such a less time?'
'I dont know, I'm already doing three part time jobs. I dont know what to do more.'
'Even if I help you with money but that wont even be enough.'
'I have an idea, there's one of my friend who runs a business like they give fiancee for rent to people. It's just like contract. There will be a contract for a certain period of time and you have to act like his fiancee and the person will pay you.'
'Just think about it they will give a lot of moneys and by that aunty can be treated.'
'Whoa, I didn't knew something like that even exist in this world! But still I'm not sure of this.'
'Go home fresh up and think about it. Here take the card. Here's the number given. Contact them if you are interested.'
*at home*
Now I'm sitting on bed thinking whether I should do this or not.
'Just do it Yerin, you need to save your mother, you have to do this.' *in mind*
I took the card and dialed the number.
'Yeoboseyo. This is Lee Yerini. I want to work as fiancee for rent.'
'Okay come in XXX place tomorrow at 11am. You will have a interview there.
Bring you personal and educational detail.'
*Cutting the call*
'Why do we need to give interview? I thought it would be easy. All we have to do is acting.'
Let's just sleep I'm too tired today.
*In Kim Mansion*
Hoseok suggested me to hire a fiancee. His cousin hired a fiancee from there to escape from a marriage proposal.
*on call*
'Yeoboseyo, I want to hire a fiancee for me.'
'Sure sir. Pls come at XXX place at 10:30am.'
'Yes I'll be there.'

*Timeskip* at 10:30am
Namjoon's POV
I'm now standing in front of a big building.
*at office*
'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to hire a fiance for me.'
'Sir please go to the second floor, to Mam's cabin.'
'Sure.' *bow
'Hello Mr Kim. Welcome. Please have a seat.'
*nod* 'Hello Ms Min.'
'So what kind of fiancee you would like to hire.'
'Is there any special preference for hiring a fiancee?' Namjoon asked being confused.
'Umm yeah I mean age? any particular qualifications? or anything like that..'
'Oh yes. The girl should be between 21 to 24 years old. And should be qualified enough to communicate with other high standards of people. And background should be clean.'
'Okay so she will be your only fiancee or it will be extended upto marriage.'
'No only fiancee. The contract should be of one year.'
'Sure. We will let you know if we find your preference.'
'Thank you' *bow
Yn's POV
I'm running late now. I'm heading towards the interview room. Suddenly I bump into someone.
'I'm sorry *bow*. I'm sorry *bow*'
The person just ignored me and started walking. Looked quite rich. 'Rich spoiled brat' *rolled eyes*
'Oh shit I'm late.'
'I knocked the door'
'Come in'
'This is Lee Yerin. I'm here to give interview as fiancee.'
'Come sit down.'
*after interveiw*
'Okay Ms Lee I will inform you if we find any clients.'
'Thank you' *bow*

Timeskip *2days*
*on call*
'Mr kim we got a match according to your preference. I'll be sending details in your Email.'
'I'm okay with the girl. Fix a meeting.'
'Sure. At ZZZ cafe tomorrow at 5PM.'
'Okay'
*on call*
'Ms Yerin, we have fixed a meeting with a client tomorrow at ZZZ cafe at 5PM. '
'Be there by time.'
'I have send the details in your Email.'
'Ne'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°