You quickly put your shoes on before walking out of the bedroom door, and out of the apartment, you fled down the stairs out of the building. Cursing both boys inside your head, you headed straight for Shibuya station.

"I don't have a good feeling."

~

While running to the station you could hear multiple shouts coming from a street over, letting curiosity get the best of you, you cut through one of the buildings. Opening the door you were met by the backs of men, all crowded in the small area. You could hear the huffs and puffs from the people that got beat up, a few of the men cackling at how weak their so-called opponents were.

"You don't understand what's going on, do you?" The men parted in the middle, footsteps sounding closer and closer to the middle. Your eyes widened at the familiar voice, pushing past the men in front of you, you jumped in front of Takemichi and his friends, stopping Kisaki from getting any closer.

"Y/N?" Takemichi looked up, his eyes being met with your harsh glare.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Takemichi?! Going to Yokohama to take on the delinquents?! I thought that you of all people would have been smart enough not to walk right into the lion's den!" You ranted, your glare piercing through Takemichi's chest, feeling the confidence he had felt earlier in the day completely wiped away.

"Y/N... Hm, I didn't expect to see you here." Kisaki said, interrupting your lecture. His eyebrows raised in surprise, but he couldn't help the smirk from growing ever so present across his face. You turned your head to Kisaki, your e/c eyes becoming dull at the sight of Tetta Kisaki, standing right in front of you.

"Shut the fuck up, Kisaki. I'll get to you in a second." You spat, turning back to Takemichi you crouched down, getting a closer look at his injuries. "I thought we were supposed to be a team, Takemichi? Where's Chifuyu? You guys just left me there with the cat." Your tone softened, seeing the scared, helpless look on Takemichi's face. His eyes widened at your words, bottom lip trembling at tears began to gather in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Y/N! I didn't want to wake you up because I know you haven't been sleeping, Chifuyu is probably knocked out at the station, and it's all my fault! I'm such a failure... Why can't I be stronger?!" He cried, his head falling into his hands as he cried. You smiled softly, patting the top of his head before standing back up, the confused faces of the Tenjiku men almost made you want to laugh.

"It's okay Takemichi, I'm here now." You sighed out, removing your hand from his head, the blonde male looked up from his hands, watching as you turned back towards Kisaki.

"I became leader of Yokohama Tenjiku." Kisaki announced to both you and Takemichi, the blonde male behind you, finally composed himself, nervously glancing around at the surrounding men. He could see you positioning your body, in case anyone were to try and suddenly attack the boys behind you.

"You changed sides, because you were fired from Toman?" Takemichi asked, his eyebrows furrowing as his eyes widened at Kisaki's statement.

"Takemichi, don't compare your stupid brain to mine. I created my own 'Toman'." Kisaki said, taking a step forward with a small smirk, his arms spreading out as he gestured to the large group of Tenjiku members surrounding them. "One day, Mikey will acknowledge me." You rolled your eyes and let out a short laugh at his words, his gaze immediately flying to you, a frown evident on his face. "It's a shame that your pretty little head couldn't understand who the right side was in this situation, Y/N." Kisaki said, taking slow strides until he was standing right in front of you. "You had real potential... It's sad to see you wasting it like this."

"Kisaki! We should go!" Everyone's attention turned to Hanma, who sat on a motorcycle from where Kisaki had originally come from. Hanma and you made eye contact, his fists tightening around the handles of his bike.

"This is the end for you both," Kisaki said, retreating away from you, "Are you two really going to die like this?" He asked, before climbing onto the back of the bike, Hanma sending you one last look before he drove away.

Just then, Mochi charged toward the front of the group, dragging someone along behind him.

"In your 'Toman', there are five divisions, right?" He asked, "Are the other four as weak as you? Toman, you pieces of shit!" He yelled, throwing the beaten up Chifuyu across the small space, his body landing harshly on the ground in front of you. Mochi began yelling again, but you pushed his voice out of your head, instead moving forward to check on Chifuyu.

You pushed his hair out of his eyes, noticing the small cuts he had gotten on his face. His eyes just barely peaked open, meeting with your own his lips slowly lifted up into a small smile.

"Y/N...? Have I died and gone to heaven?" He whispered, seeing the glow of the sun shining behind you.

"Chifuyu, I don't think this is the time for that." You nervously laughed, glancing up to see the Tenjiku members begin to charge towards all of you, only to stop at the sound of shouts coming from the back of their group.

The group quickly scattered, scared of the two incoming motorcycles that had no care in the world if there were people in front of them, running right over the Tenjiku guys.

"Yo, first division captain."

You and Chifuyu turned your head, seeing Angry talking to Takemichi, pointing to a knocked out Takuya. Takemichi took a startled step back, Smiley popping up into his eyesight as well making him panic at the two twins standing in front of him. Yamagishi explained who exactly the two were while the twins conversed about what they were going to do next. Smiley turned to glance at Chifuyu, his bright smile falling slightly, eyes peeking open seeing you standing next to the blonde male who was still laying on the ground.

"Can you stand, Chifuyu?" Smiley asked, his normal expression appearing back onto his face, Chifuyu nodded his head, standing up from the ground. "We're gonna have some fun in Yokohama!"

"Chifuyu, Takemichi, get on the back." Angry said, telling them to get on the back of their motorcycles so they could join the two.

"Wait, but what about Y/N?" Takemichi asked, turning back to you who stood a few feet behind them, staring off in the direction Hanma and Kisaki had gone. "Y/N?" Takemichi took a step towards you but stopped when you turned your head to the side, a small smile on your face.

"Go on, Takemichi. I'll meet you back at your apartment tonight... Try not to get too hurt, okay?" You spoke, sending a small wave to the four boys before you began to walk away.

"Okay... I'll see you at home!" Takemichi yelled, him and Chifuyu nodding at each other before climbing onto the back of the twins' bikes and speeding off.

You had frozen in your spot, staring at the space in front of you with wide eyes. Takemichi's words replayed inside your head, over and over and over and over....

'I'll see you at home!'

Home...

You felt something wet land on your cheek, looking up at the sky you saw no sign of rain. You listed your hand, swiping a finger at the small wet drop that had slid down your cheek.

"What-" You could feel another drop land on your other cheek, more following soon after, feeling around you found the source of the tears to be your eyes. "I-I'm crying...?"

It was then that you realized how deprived you really were.

All you had ever wanted in life was to find a true friend, someone who would never leave you, never hurt you, someone who would understand that.

All you had ever really wanted was to find a place that you could truly call home.

And you had unexpectedly found that in Takemichi Hanagaki.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺