Reunion between Master and Disciple - Hot on the God Killer's Trail!

Start from the beginning

Y/n and Cabba walk away from everyone else so they'd have plenty of room, Y/n getting into the Kame style battle stance as Cabba took his.

Y/n: Let's go!

He activates Kaioken and rushes at the Saiyan, but Cabba turns Super Saiyan and punches him in the face, knocking him back. Smirking, he powers up and takes Kaioken to it's maximum.

Y/n: KAIOKEN TIMES 100!

He disappears from Cabba's field of vision and reappears next to him before kicking him up into the air and launching a barrage of Ki blasts at him. Cabba crosses his arms in front of him to defend himself, and after a minute, pants softly.

Y/n: Come on, get serious already.

Cabba nods and begins powering up, the planet shaking violently.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): This timeline's Cabba is much stronger...

After a minute, Cabba's aura engulfs him and as it slowly dies down, he's revealed in Super Saiyan 3.

Cabba: This!

He rushes at Y/n and punches him in the face.

Cabba: Is Super Saiyan 3!

Y/n, was unfazed, but impressed with his student's growth.

Y/n: You're much, much stronger... But if that's truly your best, I'm gonna get bored.

Cabba: You know...?

Y/n: I'm no fool, Cabba.

Cabba looks down and reverts to his base form.

Cabba: S-sorry...

He begins powering up and soon, a tranquil blue aura surrounds him and as it slowly crackles off him, he's soon revealed in Super Saiyan Blue.

Y/n grins at his student.

Y/n: I knew you could go beyond.

Cabba powers up and prepares a Galic Cannon, however, Y/n remains still. After a moment, Cabba fires the attack at Y/n, but falls flat on his ass and clenches his chest in pain immediately after firing the attack.

He looks up and sees Y/n in Ultra Instinct Omen. His silverish eyes looking through his body and directly into his soul. He felt goosebumps rise on his body as his mentor held the intense gaze.

' Is this... What people see when Sensei is serious? It's... Terrifying... I can't believe how strong he is... ' Cabba thinks to himself but stands up and looks into Y/n's eyes, his eyes filled with determination.

Away from the fight, the other Y/ns make comments on the spar. Y/n Black is impressed by Y/n's power, but was embarrassed that he wasn't as well practiced as his counterpart. Y/n ( GT ) was dumbfounded by the sheer power on display. Xeno Y/n was impressed by his counterpart, this Y/n had better control of Ultra Instinct than he ever did at that age. Y/n ( Assassin ) was also impressed, but felt like this spar was just being dragged out to make a story on Wattpad a little bit longer.

Hey wait a minute-

Y/n: I'm impressed, Cabba... Do you think you could tag me in Ultra Instinct Omen?

Cabba: Do I think that? No... But I'll try!

He throws a punch at Y/n, but it's blocked with his finger.

Y/n: Hm... I'd say you're almost as strong as Vegeta was against Jiren. Almost.

Cabba: Is that so? How much stronger have you really become? You're holding back!

Y/n: I dunno, I think I'm stronger than Beerus now.

Cabba: Wh-what...?!

Y/n punches Cabba in the stomach and flicks him away. After a moment, Cabba stands up and Y/n notices his hair is slightly darker.

Y/n: You've gone and surpassed Blue in your own way. Yeah, you're my student... Got a name for that?

Cabba: Er... Super Saiyan Blue Evolution?

Y/n: Trademarked, it's Vegeta's.

Cabba: Oh. Er...

Y/n: How about Perfect Super Saiyan Blue?

Cabba: I like it!

Away from the fight, Y/n ( Assassin ) still thinks that the padding is shitty and that the author is doing this shamelessly. He's also wondering why the fourth wall has been broken twice. And to that, I say because I can you little shi-

Cabba charges at Y/n and uppercuts him into the air, to his surprise, and follows up with a Galic Cannon.

The blast connects with the reincarnated God and launches him higher into the air.

Y/n Black: He's toying with him...

Y/n lets himself plummet towards the ground, but then suddenly spins around in the air, holding his arms out to keep his balance and lands on his feet with Angel like elegance before his eyes snap open and his aura flares, making a " galaxy " with it as it explodes around him and slowly settles back, becoming a slow and calm aura as he's revealed in Ultra Instinct. ( Like the FighterZ gif above. )

The sheer force of Y/n's Ultra Instinct made the universe tremble and Champa's Planet began shaking violently.

Cabba: This power...! Is he... Stronger than Lord Champa...?!

Y/n closes his eyes again and lets out a short breath, relaxing more and opening his eyes slowly.

Y/n: You've made me go all out... Good job.

Y/n ( GT ): I can't really read his Ki, but I think he's lying... A lot.

Y/n Black: Oh, you think?

Xeno Y/n: He could defeat him with one hit with just Omen, but I think he's holding back so Cabba will try and reach him. ... That, or he likes to fuck with people.

Y/n Black: Probably both.

Back with the sparring session, Cabba tries and fails repeatedly to hit his sensei.

Cabba: Damnit! I can't connect!

Suddenly, Vados speaks up, yelling out.

Vados: I've found them! He was well hidden, but I managed to find them!

Immediately after that, a portal opens and another Y/n steps out, this one wearing a black and silver suit similar to Y/n's All Mighty costume, only he wore a large, bold ' S ' on his chest. He smirks at the other Y/ns and crosses his arms.

Vados: How did you...?

Xeno Y/n: One of Towa's portals... He's not on our side.

The other Y/n laughs and floats up, Y/n and Cabba both bracing themselves an attack as do the other Y/ns.

" Hmp, in my timeline... I'm a caped wonder, a God amongst men... Their greatest defender. They began calling me Superman. "

Y/n: Okay, why didn't I think of that?

Y/n ( " Superman " ): But it's time I take care of you all, the God Killer and I will rule over all. And I will finally be able to make perfect worlds, with no senseless violence.

Y/n: Guys, I'll take care of this caped loser!

The other Y/ns go to interject, but Y/n floats up towards the other Y/n.

Y/n: Go! Stop the God Killer!

Cabba: Master!

He floats up next to Y/n.

Cabba: Let me help you!

Y/n: ... Alright, fine. Let's take this guy down!

( Alright, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter of the Multiverse Arc and the inclusion of an Injustice style dictator Y/n. The next chapter will be the backstory of a couple the Y/ns backstories. Anyway, hope it was good. )