1

Beakhyun. Your normal guy that lives with his daughter. Baekhyun's ex wasn't very good to him, he abused him and molested him, that's why he promised himself to Never love again.

Chanyeol works at a grocery store 6 a.m-1 p.m. He's worked at the grocery store for 8 years and he is the CEO's most trusted worker there. The CEO was already planning to give the store to Chanyeol.

~Beakhyun's POV~ (Warning: I suck at writing first person so sorry for mistakes!!)

I walked into the grocery store and walked around, picking up things that I need for the house and my little girl Karina. I walked around a bit more, putting things in my cart and then walked up to the register.

I put my things on the conveyer belt and looked up to a handsome man at the register, smiling while scanning the items. "Hello, how are you today?" He asked me. "I'm good" I said, trying not to stutter.

"What's your name? Your kinda cute" The guy told me. "Well thanks, and my name is Byun Beakhyun" I said. "I'm Chanyeol" He said as he put the last of my things in bags. "Here's your receipt" He said and gave it to me after he wrote something on it.

I looked at it and it said 'Text me. 252- 305- 1245' I blushed and put the paper in my pocket. Wait, Beakhyun no, you can't fall in love again, he will do what the others did.

3rd pov

Beakhyun told himself but he couldn't stop picturing the boy in his mind. He was cute and ripped in the uniform he was wearing.

~Beakhyun's house~

Beakhyun walked in the house and set the bags down. Soon Karina came downstairs and ran to her mom. "MOMMY!" Karina ran to Beakhyun and Beakhyun picked her up and hugged her.

"Hey baby, where's uncle Kai?" Beakhyun asked. "He's playing with my toys with me and uncle Sehun is here too" Karina said. Beakhyun sighed. It's not like he didn't like Sehun, he just feels weird about him.

When he's around Sehun he feels bad vibes. Anyway, Beakhyun got out of his thoughts when the 2 boys came downstairs. "Hey beak, I think I'm gonna go now" Kai said "OK, bye Kai" Beakhyun said.

The 2 walked out the door and after they left Karina started crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" Beakhyun said and got down on his knees. "Uncle Sehun hit me, he told me not to tell you because he said that he would kill me" Beakhyun could not believe what he was hearing.

"I'm not gonna let him hurt you anymore, OK?" Beakhyun said and hugged Karina. "I'll find someone else to take care of you, OK?" Beakhyun said. "OK" Karina said.

"Ok, now let's go give you a bath" Beakhyun said and picked the girl up.

~After bath~

Beakhyun put Karina in her bed as she fell asleep from the warmth of the water. Beakhyun then remembered the paper in his pocket. 'Should I do it?' He thought.