Chapter 1|🄰🅁🄶🅄🄼🄴🄽🅃

Tws: Yelling

Y/n's pov

it was 3:36 am when woke up to hear a fuckin tea kettle from the room over, one thing I'm glad about is I did not get the kettle laugh I got a normal laugh. So like the great sister I am, I would let clay do his job while he streams and tries to go back to sleep and not bother him but I'm, not a great sister so I got up out of my warm bed and grabbed my phone connected it to my speaker turned up the volume and played mask sus edition and all I hear is the door slam. Oh shit. 

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP?" clay said and I just said back "Why don't you shut the fuck up because I'm trying to sleep because let's see-" I turned off the music and go to my college email "I have four overdue assignments and I could get them done if you were a tad bit quieter" I told clay "well maybe you need to do your god damn work every once in a while Y/n, just an idea." clay responded taking my phone "I haven't done my work in two weeks I might just drop out I don't need it anyway" I  said while taking my phone back "You do you but in twenty years don't say I was right when I tell you to do your fucking work" 

shit. clay was technically right I did need to do my work "But you dropped out and now you are famous off of twitch to be fair" this is going to be another never-ending argument to add to the list "Yeah but you don't do twitch and you won't know if you would be big enough to support your self on your own so if you want to do that do twitch then drop out Y/n. Also, you said multiple times that twitch doesn't pique your interest so continue doing your college work and get the job you want I need to stream if you want to argue do it after stream please" He was right twitch is not something I want to do I have my eyes set on acting plus I got a scholarship so I can't put that to waste. "fine go back to your stream just please be a little quieter" "Okay night N/n" as annoying as clay can be its always better than out shit parents "night." I'm no longer tired and have way too much energy to try to go to bed so I could catch up on some schoolwork I suppose. So I took out my laptop plugged in earbuds to my iPhone and played one of my playlists 

now playing:

devil town-Cavetown

0: 20 ___.__________________-2:40

<                        | |                         >   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clays pov:

I go back to my streaming room and unmute in discord and talk to my friends we start to practice for MCC while their ask what happened I told them nothing while practicing hole in the wall I zone out still a bit pissed I love Y/n but its so hard to keep her focused and get her to do her work on time she's almost done with school but she's not able to stay on top of it anymore all I know is that shes too stressed out trying to balance toxic friends that she believes will get better, school and her mental health its too much for her and im scared shes going to go back to her old self and all I hope is what I'm going to tell her tomorrow won't worsen her mental health if that's possible.

 "Dream? DREAM? HELLO YOUR DEAD ARE YOU OKAY DREAM?" i didn't realize i zoned out "sorry sap zoned out oh shit i died" My chat was going crazy saying that if it wasn't obvious i was dead because i've been dead for a good thirty seconds "IM SORRY CHAT I ZONED OUT I DIDNT REALIZE I WAS DEAD"

 I told chat but i didn't realize that i was being a little too loud because a few minutes later Y/n came running in my room "YOU SAID YOU WOULD TRY OT BE QUIETER IM GOING TO THROW A FUCKING ARM AT YOUR DICK THEN CUR OFF ALL YOUR LIMBS AND THROW YOU INTO A TACO BELL TRASHCAN AND WHEN THEY FIND OYUR BODY AT YOUR FUNERAL I WILL TAKE YOUR BODY OUT AND GET OYUR CREMATED AND THROW A SNAIL IN THERE TO GET BURIED INSTEAD OF YOU AND THEN I WILL SCOOP YOUR ASHeS WITH A SPOON AND FEED THEM TO PATCHES AND THEN I WILL TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT YOU KILLED FOUR THREE YEAR OLDS THEN JUMPED ON A KIDS TRAMPOLINE BROKE IT AND YOU FELL DOWN TO HELL AND YOU DIDNT GET YOUR FUCKING BOOK FOR HTE RECENTLY DECEASED AND THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL NEVER SEE YOU IN THE NETHER WORLD BECAUSE OF THAT" 

yeah my mic picked all of that up "uh- that's oddly specific um- i'm streaming and the stream heard all of that" i hear sapnap laughing from discord and chat is very confused along with everyone else in the call but as soon as i told Y/n that she just ran away and slammed the door i told chat it was my sister and ended stream then i got a text. 

it was from Tommy I forgot he was in the discord call even though he's not on our team in MCC, he dmed me:

Tommyinnit

Tommyinnit: Hey bitch, so on stream earlier like five minutes ago was that drista? Because it didn't sound like her since the last I talked to her, if it's not can I talk to them I'm in need of content.

     dream: no it's not drista, it's my other sister and I'm not sure if she would make a video with you she's flipping out just from my stream I don't think she would be up to it but she's going to the meetup in two weeks so if you want you can try to convince her.

Tommyinnit: okay so Drista 2? and since when is she coming to the meetup I don't care but you never mentioned it also what is she like five if she has to go with you? 

Dream: sure drista 2 and she's been coming to the meetup I asked Wil if it's okay he said yeah and not she's, not five she's eighteen I'm not telling you why she's coming though.

Tommyinnit: kay mate see you soon.

Dream: bye Thomas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was something ik its pretty bad and I apologize but yeah got to unleash the inner theatre kid so sorry but yea

stay safe eat and drink water or gallons of dr pepper if that's your thing

-Madds <33

(1121 words)