M x D

MARTINO X DAY JOCK X BAND KID (6/14/22 American chart - THIS IS WIP)

Tino POV

I just finished Football practice and I was pretty tired and exhausted, I'm a lineman so like, I'm important (as the irl Tino says but ion believe him) I guess.

As I change into my black shirt, black jeans and varsity jacket my teammate, Kurly, nudges me roughly, "Yo, what's up with that band kid you like?" All of my teammates look at me and laugh, "YO YOU LIKE A BAND KID?" My teammate, Isaiah, jumped at me and grabbed my shoulders, "WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE??" He pulls out the yearbook from our Sophomore year and pulls out the band kids, "They're an orchestra kid...not band."

I turned the page and immediately see them smiling with their violin in hand. "Them." I point at them and feel my face heat up, "FOR REAL?" Casper, who works on the scoreboard, shouts at me. "Yeah..they're re-" I'm cutoff shortly with an "I don't give a single shit." I scoffed at him and went back to talking, "I've liked them since the beginning of the year." I heard Jacari laugh, "But like, that dude is a loser-" He closed his locker and leaned on it. "They," I corrected, "And how? They have a lot of friends and they're very well known. "Ok, well THEY play an instrument so they automatically makes them an offy." I went up to him and stepped on his shoe, "You got some dumbass Disney movie logic." I rolled my eyes and walked out, annoyed by his small-minded comments about the person I love the most.