Billy Hargrove

JULIE'S POV:I got to know this guy who's known as Billy or the bad boy,let's see if Frank can take his title. "Hey princess,where you come from?" "Ah me and my friends come from [Where ever you wanna be from as long as it ain't hawkins]" "shit really?" "Yeah..you?" "California" "that shit is cool" soon we shut up and class started but I was never good at math so I'll need help. "Hey Billy,I'm not good at math can you help me?" "Sure princess" He started to help me and I appreciate it I saw girls looking or glaring at me I didn't care,I just need to pass this fucking class man. "Jesus princess math isn't your most best class Eh?" "Yeah,I've always sucked at math my whole life" he ruffled my hair which made me smile,he doesn't seem all they Bad boy type.

Frank can probably take over his title. "So who are your friends?" "Frank morrison,Joey endger,and Y/N L/N. We've always been a gang a family at least. Us running from the law multiple times was a habit,our home lives were shit or just complete messes. I met Frank in kindergarten,Joey threw Frank,and Y/N I found them hiding from the cops apparently they pranked the cops" I chuckled when I remembered the thought. "Shit really man!?" "Yeah. What about you pretty boy?" "Heh,I have a step sister and step mom. Dad's shit and pretty much that's a summary of me!" "Damn I'm sorry pretty boy,how about we get some shakes with my friends after school Eh?" "I'd like that princess" I smiled and laid my head in my arms drifting off to sleep.

BILLY'S POV:I watched as Julie fell asleep so I played with her hair it was rough because it was in these weird things (A/N:Remember Billy's a racist cunt and I'm trying to make it accurate!). She's cute for her type...she seems a bit annoyed with me which kinda pisses me off. The other new kids are just fresh punching bags for me but the smaller one that clings to the tattooed boy all the time is quite pretty but can't tell what their fucking gender is.