Silence engulfed his surroundings as he quietly stared at the wall in front of him. His eyes started to grow heavy as he could feel his body sweat.

["I'll eat your share of the food if you two don't come!" Kim Roksu teased. Chuckling slightly as he heard loud footsteps rushing towards the kitchen door.

"Hey! You finally cooked food for us, and you're trying to gobble everything up yourself?!" Choi Jung Soo yelled as he barged inside.

"Ha, Why am I stuck in this chaos?" Lee Soo Hyuk sighed, shaking his head as he slowly walked towards the chair. He was composed as if he wasn't also panicking a few seconds ago.]

The bustling chaos, the noise that never seemed to have a mute button, the little apartment was cozy and warm. Filled with laughter and endearment.

Three men lost their family when the world flipped.

Three men struggled to survive as they tried their best to fight and see another day.

Three men were lonely, as they lost many people along the way.

However, maybe it was called fate or maybe it was just some kind of random coincidence.

Three broken men who tried their best to survive found a home in each other's presence.

The eldest was a hero. The man who saved millions of people yet struggled to find peace as many relied on him.

The middle was a swordsman. The man who had yet to learn his skills successfully, yet always rushed towards the battlefield hoping he could save another life.

The youngest was a strategist. The brain of the team. His strength was at rock bottom yet he rushed towards the battlefield, hoping his guilt of surviving and fulfilling a promise would come to an end.

Three men who sacrifice themselves for the sake of others.

Three men who lost everything in their life.

Three men who never knew what home or love meant after the doomsday.

Three men who finally understood those words as they stuck by each other's side.

*crack*

A stick broke in two as Kim Roksu's grip on the chopsticks tightened.

"Call me Hyung, Roksu!"

"Hey! Don't you know you should respect your hyung."

"Roksu-ah! Come on, take a rest."

"Roksu-ah, it's okay to take a rest!"

"I'll leave it up to you."

"Surviving is the best, Roksu-ah"

"What will you do with us?"

"I bet he will cry as he remembers us."

"After this, we are going to go farm in my hometown."

"We'll have to drag Roksu with us. Who knows what mess we have to get him out of."

The records flickered through his eyes as his heat went up even more.

One always keeps the memories that you make with somebody so dear, then again Roksu didn't have a choice.

While people could choose to forget, he could only stay silent and rewatch the records that play in a loop.

His eyes wandered around and he stared at the half-eaten cup noodles left by Choi Jung Soo before they rushed out for work. Sighing, he stood up and walked towards the couch.