𝐄𝐱𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

He then unbuttoned the first few sections of his white dress shirt, letting it loose with more space. Rolling up both sleeves until it reach just below his elbows, finding them more comfortable that way.

"Haish....I really need to workout more" It has been some time since the young man does physical training, Hyun-woo being one main reason why he didn't. The said man barely allowed him to do anything during his recovering arc.

Hyun-woo only allowed him to do light exercises and walks around the academy, that itself isn't enough to burn his excess energy. It doesn't bother Seojun that much however, overtime Seojun became more aware of how restless he became.

The needs to burn and move always present in a corner of his mind, hiding but ever so present. The only thing that made him at ease is the release of ability usage that certainly took chunks of those loose energy.

Regardless of that, Seojun has other things to do. The main priority of today's event that he has been long waiting for.

Seojun would admit he only ended up here due to his own selfish wishes and impulsive acts. He wants to interact with all of the individuals, side or main characters doesn't matter.

It won't matter as long as his desire be filled with satisfaction. Interacting with them all face on and be involved in itself already brings him joy. And he want it to stay just as that, he'll make sure it will stay as such.

He hadn't think them thoroughly, solely focusing to pursue his wishes to be true, and it did. With less efforts then he ought it will be.

Seojun would blame himself for being so impulsive with his actions at times, moving forwards without planning further ahead, not his usual cup of tea. Regardless of that, they say regrets always comes later yes?

Does he regretted his actions? Not quite. Although he does question the decision he made, only for it to be settled soon enough. The things he needed to be worried about the consequences of his actions and what would it bring.

With the knowledge of future events, it is safe to say Seojun tries his best not to interfere with the storyline itself, rather he would involved himself when the times gives him the chance to do such.

If so, he'd calculate them first. What actions should he take? Would this be safe enough to initiate? Is doing this won't endanger anyone?

What will happened if he does this? Is it alright for him to provide comfort to these individuals when on their lowest? Would it be fine if he comes a little closer?

Every action he'll take needs to be done accordingly with caution, otherwise things will go south with no absolute leads of whatever going to happened in future times.

Seojun is looking at Hyun-woo right now. That man supposedly dies but hopefully not this time. Thats what Seojun thinks anyways.

Seojun huffed, glancing towards his watch snuggling on his wrist. The time shows to be [12:33PM]

A frown bloomed by the owner's face. He isn't sure when it will happens, he just knows it will happened. And beyond doubt it won't be an amiable sight to witness.

==================

Soft rattling noise be made from the closed door. Muffled shouts erupted as soon as it close behind the young teen.

He could have left the premises, away from the shouting racket behind the door, his room.