𝐄𝐱𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

A sigh came Suhan who's also working on paperwork. All of them diligently does so, "I can't be sure of that either...This is the first time they meet after their retirement after all"

"Still.....I have a feeling Mr. Dusik Kang intentionally spread out his energy as a way to announce his arrival...so flashy" The last of Seojun's words simply murmured out like water dripping from his mouth.

"I agree with you, he is known to be like that" Chul voiced his thought, although mumbled because of the candy inside his mouth.

"Well, it can't be helped, lets just hope nothing will go wrong..." The woman sighed heavily as she leaned back into the chair's rest, a hand rest by her cheek as she leaned into them.

".......Don't jinxed it please"

"Huh?"

Seojun only shake his head, letting out a sigh as he goes back buried in his own fair share of paperwork leaving the woman in confusion. Who then snapped out of her trance and went back to work.

The amount of papers will took them few hours to finish, till then all of them in present wanted nothing but to finish as soon as possible.

They aren't exactly required to stay in the office to do their work, at that Jiwook had left to his own sleeping quarters saying he'd do it there. Same goes for other two instructor, Inhyuk and Seongha.

Dusik appearance itself has set everything off, causing few issue here and there. Coming unannounced without any prior notice. They even have to calm few students that left in jeopardy due to the sudden energy burst.

Fortunately there is no casualties made, and the students managed to collect themselves and eventually leave it as it be.

Due to Dusik sudden appearance, today's session are canceled off, the students are all free to do whatever they please until further notice.

Seojun on the other hand really couldn't sat still, he is used to working on such thing as this. But he does prefer comfort whenever working on something "Huftt.....I'll take my leave everyone, I'm finishing this off in my room"

Knowing he could, why not use the opportunity?

Grunts and few humming are sent to his way, as the young man stood from his chair and began collecting his portions neatly. Carefully hoisting the pile of papers along with few of his things on top of them.

"Fighting everyone! See you all around!!" Closing the door behind he began to leave with a smile wishing his co-workers the best of all, faintly hearing sluggish and muffled goodbyes.

Seojun couldn't help the chuckle that crept up to his mouth. And how it disperse as soon as he remembers the amount of papers he needed to work on. Face scrunching as wrinkles began to appear by his nose.

"Urgh...Seriously, I missed my young days" He mumbled, reminiscing the days where he isn't required to do anything work related, only studying and practicing his ability. Of course, there was plenty of time where he could relax and fool around freely.

Not that he couldn't anymore, most of time were now taken with work and study as per usual. The time where he can forget about work would be around midnight before going to sleep.

Tapping a card into the door's sensory, seconds later it gave him an audible click as the young man proceeds to push down the handle and nudge the door open, wide enough for him to enter without bumping or dropping his things.

The door close with soft thud, prying open his shoes before stepping into his room walking straight into the kitchen island bar. Placing the stack of papers down with a huff escaping Seojun's lips, as the man rolled his shoulder back few rotations.