The Geek Like Me

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Heart beating fast, time stood still, feel like blushing crazy at this moment. I never felt this way before. The way his killer smile makes me breathless. Wow. At that moment we made eye contact that time froze with Jason and I.

Jason River. The man of every girls dream to marry. A gentleman of gentleman. He's smart, funny, strong, and very kind. Most of all girls here goes for his model looks and his money. Ever girl who wears tongs, heels, with a bitchy attitude wants to be his pants.

Hahahahaha. Me falling for Jason River? Who's going to fall for me? I'm a nobody. I don't wear fancy dress. I don't do make up or my hair. On top of that I never have a boyfriend. Maybe their is hope for my type. Guess being called cute many times is the only hope for now.

The only way I could get notice is to change my appearance.

The one who can help is my friend Alexander Jones. He's the bad boy on campus. I know him before he turn to a player. He may sound like a bad ass but deep down he is a softy. Alex everyone calls him but I call him Alley. He hate the name when I call him Alley.

Alex is attractive I got to say. Sharp chin line that can cut diamonds. Body like Michelangelo art work. Soft brown eyes that match his locks. Pink lips that girls would kill for. What you got to say players have to look good. He was distend to be for Calvin Klein underwear. That's what I told him when I was joking but who never know he would audition to get the part.

In the distance Alex was talking to some girl with short skirt with her humongous boobs almost hangout. Tip toe with hells as hang on his side squishing her breast on his arm. Touching him with her fake long nails. Another Barbie doll clone. Ewwww. Get a room.

"Alley!" Yell across the hall until he saw me.

Alex eyes light up when I called him. Immediately the Barbie doll turn to the hulk when he left her side.

"Do you want to get lunch?" Trying to play it smooth before I ask him a favor for me.

"Sure why not. You made my dinner all mad." Alexander said all causally.

"Ewwwwwwwww. I don't want to know what you do tonight. To much information Alex."

"You own me food Sky." He said. "Pizza from Joes tonight."

"Okay but you pay for the delivery." She said with a smile.

Waking in the library is one place where me a Alex can't be bother most of the time. Not so many Barbie dolls likes to go to the library beside reading those movie romance books like Twilight gay movie.

Ok I can do this. Just have to ask Ally a favor. A big Favor. "Um..." How should I say it?

"Alex... Can I ask you a favor? Please?" A moment of silence. "Can you make me a man's dream girl? Your a guy so you know what guys like. Beside friends help friends out."

His was shocked that his eyes tell me me everything. It took a good four seconds to respond when he came back to plant earth. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Did I just heard what you said? That you want to be a girl?" The confused Alex has return earth.

Shyly Skyler responded,"Yes. I thought it's time for me to act like a girl."

A small light chuckle escape Alex lips. "We both know it's for a guy skyler. Let me guess it's for Jason?" Sadness full in Alex eyes with no tears.

Blush sweep on her cheeks when he said her crush Jason name.

"I'll help you but you got to do everything I tell you. Even if you don't like it or do. You got to pay attention to me if you want to be a man's dream girl. Alright? Theirs no going back."

With delight smile creep on her face. "I will do my best. I will be your best student."

"I don't know what you see in him four eyes?" Alex stroke his dark brown hair with his hands.

"Hey! I can see very well with out my glasses. Just feel so comfortable with them on. Beside Jason is a gentlemen like someone I know." Said Skyler with pride.

"I can be a gentleman too you know." Remark Alex proving her wrong.

"Sure. You can Alley" I roll my eyes.

"I can Miss. Henderson. Beside how's going to teach you how to be a lady beside moi?"

Skyler laughter full the library up. Tears fall down as her sides begging to hurt.

"Shhhhhh..." Reputed by people voices.

"So funny." Catching her breath as wiping a tear from her hands.

Suddenly the bell ring eco on Wilson High School.

"I'll see you after school Alley."

"I'll see you at your place. Don't for get to order at Joes for a supreme pizza Sky."

"I won't." Said the happy Skyler. Today it's the beginning for a new Skyler to be reborn.

Bodies full the hallways. Everyone rushing to their classes: people laughing, lockers banging, gossip being told. Same old school as any other. You got your, jocks, rockers, cheerleaders, band geeks, misfits, geeks, stoners, wannabes, players, Barbies, then there's me.

Nobody cares for a tomboy like me. Especially a shy one. Big frame glasses helps me hide behind the world with a brunette straight boring hair that make curtains.

The only time I ever get compliments is when someone is missing around with me. Then there is sexual harassment. They told me,"Hey gorgeous. Do you want to go to a date with me? Dinner? Your be on the menu sweet cakes." That just gross. Guys here are mostly wild animals. But Jason River is different from them all.