Chronicles Of Renesmee And Jacob - Part Seven

Start from the beginning

My eyes went raking up on her creamy legs. Those were my favorite about her. She was totally breathtaking!

 I got frozen there in awe when I saw her beautiful tiny body twisting and swaying to the music.

 She looked like an angel. She looked like the fairy princesses in a book. But more beautiful than them. And I was absolutely mesmerized and intrigued by the sight.

 “Didn’t expect you to be this early, dog” I heard a cold huff as I watched my Nessie dance. Rosalie.

 She was glaring at me as if I had put some food on her hair. I still remember that time…

 “But it’s my turn now” I said.

 “Aunt Rose” I heard Nessie’s sweet voice from behind Blondie. Nessie’s eyes widened with surprise when she saw me.

 “Jacob?” She asked smiling as she walked towards me to hug me “I missed you so much”

 “I missed you too Ness. So much”  Seriousness stung in my tone as I hugged her. We were interrupted by Blondie who cleared her throat loudly.

 I looked at Nessie’s face. She was probably tired from working so hard.

 “Did I tell you to stop?” Rosalie asked Nessie abruptly. I was almost angry on Rosalie. She was not her mother to scold her just because of some idiotic plan.

 "No” Nessie said slowly and went back to the stage. Stupid Blondie!

 "Sit here and wait dog” Rosalie demanded me.

 I did as she said. The room was filled with music and Blondie’s cold barks. I wanted to get a closer view of Nessie, so I went and stood in front of the stage.

 Nessie started dancing again when the music hit the room. That was when she slipped off from the stage and landed…

 …Right into my arms.

 “Oh” She let out a beautiful cry. I could hold her in my arms forever but the plan…

 “I’m sorry Jacob... I was clumsy and… I forgot to ask you… What are you doing here anyway?” She asked me, still in my arms. I set her on the floor and looked into her innocent eyes to start lying. God, why are you doing this to me?

 “I’m taking you out” I answered. Her face lit up but then she frowned.

 “Really? But Aunt Rosalie will murder you if you ruin our practice” She whispered slowly making sure that Rosalie doesn’t hear. I saw Rosalie smile. Oh really? Was that question obvious?

 “Uh… No she won’t… I talked to her about this before” I lied smoothly. Easy Jacob! Take it easy! “Plus… What will you do with the blondie anyway?” I asked smirking. I heard Rosalie growl.

 “Aunt Rose is such a great dance instructor” She commented looking at Rosalie.

 “Really? She seems like a terror to me” I commented. Rosalie huffed.

 “But-“ She tried to argue. “Just come on” I picked her up and started walking towards Edward’s Volvo. Suddenly I felt a fierce pain in my shoulder.

 “Ouch” I cried. Nessie bit me!

 “God why? I thought you stopped doing that when you were young” I said rubbing my shoulder. I didn’t care about it at all as I knew that it would heal faster.

 “I bit you because it’s my only form of self-defense” She argued. Why was she stubborn like her mother?

 “Anyways… Why is everyone acting weird today?” She asked me with her teeth filled with dots of my blood. Jeez.