Chronicles Of Renesmee And Jacob - Part Seven

Hey!! Nice to meet you all soon through a story. Anyways, this chapter is when the plan works out but unfortunately and unexpectadly, it gets spoiled :( Poor Jacob and the Cullens. But Nessie is the one who gets disturbed a lot in this chapter. She even get injured in an accident!!! You'll see why. 

Note: This chapter is kinda big, please be patient and read. Don't forget to comment as it took me a lot of time to finish this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     Jacob's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breathe Jacob! Calm down! I chanted to myself.

Today was the day. The plan was going to work out today. I, with the rest of the Cullens, am going to hide things from the woman I love. How bad is that?

It was 3 pm in the afternoon. That means the Cullens are still squeezing Nessie hard with the plan. Mine must work out at 6 pm to 9:30 pm… God, this was confusing me a bit…

“Dad, today I might come a little later than usual” I informed my dad who was busily watching the television “Okay, son” He replied back.

I then ran to the Cullen Mansion.

I hurried into the house as fast I could. Alice was already there, waiting for me. Everyone was there, but Nessie and Blondie were not present in the living room.

“Where is she?” I demanded Alice.

“She’s at the ballet theatre with Rosalie” She answered. I hesitated for a second. Should I go or not? How will my plan work out? I can’t lie as good as the rest of the Cullens. I looked at Bella’s pale face filled with worry and distress. If vampires could be like that…

“Take care of her Jacob” She said. I nodded and went to the Garage. The keys to Edward’s Volvo were already hanging on the door.

I knew exactly where the Ballet theatre was. Blondie and Nessie would hang out there for more than hours when Nessie was young. The two of them took the abandoned theatre to work and dance. Blondie always gets what she wants. Even the Ballet theatre…

I knew that Rosalie would probably be squeezing Nessie’s body with work and stupid ballet things. But what to do? It’s all part of the plan…

Due to the great speed capacity of Edward’s Volvo and my insane driving, I parked the car outside of the old theatre in only fifteen minutes.

I walked inside, trying to catch any traces of Nessie and Rosalie.

I kept wandering in the dark freezing building… But the cold did not affect me. How in the world did they both choose a place which looked like a haunted house anyway? I have no idea…

 As I kept walking, I heard the soft music and Blondie’s loud voice from the right direction.

I walked towards the sound and it led me to a door. I slowly opened the door and found myself at the back of the auditorium where the seats were arranged in rows. I could also see a large balcony above my head. This place was somewhat better than the outside.

 I looked at the front to see Rosalie, who was swaying like a professional ballet dancer. My eyes searched for Renesmee.

 I froze when I spotted renesmee. The stage lights highlighted her bronze curls, which were tied back in a messy ponytail. She was wearing a pink leotard. God damn! Wasn’t she looking hot?