Chapter 1

Oats was walking around her apartment checking it out. She sees how DIRTY the floor is looking. Now she usually calls the cleaners to clean her floors, but today she thinks it's her time to do things on her own. So she goes to the local store.

She sees these vacuum cleaners, but none of them seem to catch her eyes. So she goes to another store. But that store also doesn't have the vacuum cleaner that calls her eyes. She does pass this vacuum cleaner that had the name Jocelyn. Since when do vacuum cleaners get names? Oh well it was ugly anyways. She just needs one to clean her house.

She then goes to the mall. I mean why not like there's probably a lot of them there. Why didn't she go there in the first place? She checks all of them out but they're all too flashy or dull. They were ALL? Awful. She then hears someone or something...calling her attention. Oats eyes meet this wonderful and..PERFECT vacuum that she has been finding all her life. The vacuum had these big eyes staring back at her. She couldn't resist.

"Hey there person i just saw you walking pass these other AWFUL vacuums that are just wasting your time"

"But don't worry now that you meet me! I can treat you right"

Oats words were taken back. This.. vacuum said that it would treat her right? Oats..was ECSTATIC!! She finally found the perfect vacuum.

"Hey" oats started. "Since I'm going to be taking you.. maybe you can give me a name right? I MEAN I found some vacuums had names so maybe you have one as well."

"Oh...you can call me Little kid~

————————————————————————

After BUYING Little kid Oats started to tell it why she brought it. Little seeing how MESSY this floor is she told Oats she can use it to clean the floor.

Oats gladly used Little kid to clean the floor and she saw how spotless it left her floor. She even praised it on how clean it was leaving her floor clean.

" Thank you, a hard worker like me always gets the job done," Little kid commented.

" you know little kid, this seems the like a beginning of a simple relationship" Oats said as she was sliding Little kid throughout her floor

"I think so too" Little kid responds back"

————————————————————————

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!?