Chapter 1

Re-Reading this is so bad!! I'm fixing some things soon, and the sequel is now out!!  Please enjoy and don't be afraid to comment suggestions. :)

Cam's POV

"Guys lets go," I yell.

"You just want to surprise your sister," Nash teases.

"Don't act like you don't want to meet her, and of course I do."

"Yeah, yeah." He jokes.

My sister was everything to me. She finally finished high school today, and I wanted to be there for graduation, and to make her happy. Ever since my move across California I haven't seen her as often as I'd like to, and it sucks. My mom works non stop so it's basically just Cass, and I should have been there, more than I was. 

"Guys!" I call angrily, "If we miss this, I'll fight all of you!" 

A few hours later

I quickly parked down the street where Cassie couldn't see my car and the boys and I quickly made our way into my house, leaving our things behind, "Sorry, no house tour at the moment, just hide! She'll be here soon!"

I peek out the window and see Cassie getting out of her car. Quickly I run and hide in  the kitchen. 

The front door opens and Cassie let's out a sigh of relief. I listen as she lets her bag fall off her shoulder and she kicks it to the side. 

She walks into the kitchen in search for food without noticing me hiding behind one of the chairs, so I stand behind her.

I tap on her shoulder making her jump she spins around and screams, "Cameron Alexander Dallas!"

I wrap my arms around her smiling, "Hey Cass!"

I let go of her and take a step back, I look at her and she starts crying, "Cam, I'm so happy your home."

"I'm home for the summer Cass."

She smiles.

"I brought some things with me too, guys," I call out. Matthew, Nash, Gilinsky, Johnson, Carter, and Taylor all step up beside me. 

Update: I have slightly changed some things in this chapter and will continue to make changes in the book! It's still not my best work because as I do this, I'm working on other things too!