𝐈𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Lily said another nonverbal charm that made roses appear around Steven's wrists and ankles. 

"I'm going to fetch Professor McGonagall, so she can have him arrested." Lily said, then disappeared out the portrait hole. 

For a few minutes, the six of them sat in silence. 

Then, a click of the portrait swinging open was heard. 

Leah walked into the common room, totally unscathed. 

"Leah!" Sirius exclaimed, then ran up and gave her a hug. Leah looked surprised, but returned the hug before letting go and facing the others. 

"Where were you? Why did you come back?" Alice asked, tears in her eyes. Leah walked over to Alice and place a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"I was heard Lily tell Professor McGonagall that a death eater had been detained in our common room." Leah replied. She looked over at Steven's sleeping figure. "I assume it's Steven?" 

"How'd you know?" Marlene asked. 

"When he attacked me the first time, his mask accidentally slipped off for a second while I was defending myself. I thought I saw Steven, but I didn't know him that well, and it was dark, so I wasn't sure. Then I sent a few letters to Christina, asking what Steven was like before they broke up. What she told me confirmed my suspicions." Leah answered. She walked up to Steven and stared at his sleeping face. Anger raged through her pretty features, as Sirius realized. 

Soon, Professor McGonagall and Lily appeared. When Professor McGonagall saw Steve, she gasped. 

The professor hurried forward to take a better look. "Good job taking care of him, Miss Evans, I'm very impressed." She looked over at the group, who was sitting near the fireplace on the plush red couches. "Nobody else was hurt?" Everyone nodded. 

Professor McGonagall glanced at Leah. "I understand you knew this young individual, Miss White?" 

"Yes," Leah said. "He was my sisters ex-boyfriend." 

"I'll call the ministry right away," Professor McGonagall said. 

Soon, the ministry officials arrived to take away Steven. Sirius was happy to see the man who attacked Leah getting what he deserved. "Miss White, please be careful," Professor McGonagall said to Leah, then glanced at Sirius, before leaving. What was she getting at? 

As exciting as the night had been, Sirius was tired. He wanted to sleep. But first, he had to talk to Leah. So as her and the Golden Gang went up the bed, he stayed behind and tapped her shoulder. 

Leah looked at him curiously, but stopped. "I'll be there soon!" She called to her friends. The Marauders stopped in their descent up the stairs, but continued after realizing Sirius's intentions.

"Are you okay?" Sirius asked Leah. Leah sighed. "I'm alright, Sirius, really. Just spooked." 

"Thanks for saving with back there," Sirius said. "You saved my life." 

"I know," Leah said. "Anyways, we should be getting to bed-" 

Sirius grabbed her hand as she made to turn around. Leah looked at him. 

Sirius felt her eyes boring into his. She looked so pretty. She was so brave, especially after everything that had happened to her. He gently brushed a lock of hair out of her face. His heart was beating so fast. He had never felt that before, before Leah came into his life, and showed him what-

Sirius leaned in and kissed Leah. He felt her body tense up, but soon she relaxed and returned the kiss. They stayed like that for what must have been only a few seconds, but for Sirius, it felt like forever. He wanted to stay like this. This was want he wanted ever since h discovered the true her. 

After a few moments, she pulled away. Leah smiled at Sirius. "I really should be going to bed," she whispered. 

Sirius smiled. "I'll see you in the morning." 

"Goodnight, Sirius," 

"Goodnight, Leah,"

Hey guys! 

This is my first chapter I'm writing after a long hiatus, so I apologize if it's a little rusty. I missed writing so much! Hopefully people are still interested in the story lol. A kinda short chapter, but hopefully it's okay, considering the content ;) 

So excited for the relationship between these two!! 

- Isa