the wiglo

In a time where magic happens and fear romes the wiglo is made. The wiglo is a creature that is made by negative emotions. One who has worry and fear will be the creater of the wiglo.

"Sweetie!" Shouted sam.

"Yes mum!?" I shouted back to her.

"Dinner, hurry the foods getting cold!" She replied.

I go down stairs to a table with 4 plaits scattered around it. I sat down in my seat and started to eat. My brothers and sister had finished after me, i went back up stairs to my room. I jumped on the bed and watched tv.

The news came on unexpectedly so i decided to watch it even tho i did not like the news.

(News) "be careful, a new monster is roaming around speak, we have no Intel on the monster. If you see the following picture run away."

"Its known to adduct those who fear, and those who worry

"Its known to adduct those who fear, and those who worry. Keep you emotions in check and dont worry or fear. Stay safe!"

I switched the news off and went on YouTube, all the videos were about this monster, how am i meant to keep my emotions in check if this monster was now 'popular'. I decided to go on tiktok to see if things were the same, it was. I was sick and tierd if this! Where was that worrier girl who saves people? Why isn't she stoping the monster? And why am i over thinking!?

I was definitely going to get abducted by this thing. For now instead of calling the monster monster, its new name will be....the wiglo....