The quad jumps and look towards the hallway

"what the hell was that?!" Jonathan jumps "stay here!" he tells the kids.

Jonathan has his back to the wall as he heads to the living room, Harmon shoots back, then someone else shoots back with an automatic. Jonathan runs back to the room.

"What's going on?" Mike asked.

"Get bac- what's she doing?" Jonathan cuts his self off staring a Jordyn with a confused expression on his face.

Will and Mike glance at Jordyn, Jordyn had one leg out the window as she was getting ready to jump.

"Jordyn! What're you doing!?" Mike yelled at her.

Her head shoots up, she gives him a confused look, "bitch let's go! don't have me sitting nowhere and they shootin downstairs!"

"ooh that rhymed, bitch i got bars!" Jordyn beamed.

"Get out the window Jordyn, it's no time to joke around we have to go!" Jonathan yelled.

"Yeah that's what i'm doing, i'm going...... out the window!"

"What if they drive off and they see you running and shoot you to death."

"you right, you right." Jordyn nodded taking her leg back in closing the window grabbing her bag.

A man outside the room smashes the glass, shooting his automatic, pieces from the wall fly everywhere.

Mike, Jonathan, Will, and Jordyn run towards the living room, the man on the porch shoots fire, Harmon takes cover behind a wall, he motions to the kids.

"Move! Move!" He yells.

Harmon shoots back at the man on the porch cover for the kids. The kids take cover with Harmon behind a wall.

Harmon turns his attention to the man at the window running towards them from Will's bedroom.

"Follow me." Harmon told the kids.

They follow him to the kitchen, the door which leads to a garage opens, two open shoots at them, the kids duck into a room Harmon shouts back, a lead men falls, the second man takes cover, Harmon ducks behind a wall to reload.

"What the hell is going on!?" Mike asked.

"Just stay there." Harmon replies, he turns and rushes to the kitchen he shouts at the second shoulder behind a wall in the garage. The man shoots back, Harmon ducks into the dining room, then turn towards the front door.

"Stay down!" He yelled.

Jordyn peaks to see Wallace's dead body on the floor her jaw drops then a random man falls next to him.

"ooh shit!"

"I shoot you run!" Harmon yelled.

Harmon covers as the kids run towards the front door, Harmon kept shooting until he is hit.

"Aww fuck!" Jordyn sighed.

Jordyn runs over to Harmon, Will and Mike following as they helped him to the van.

"What the hell is going on?" Argyle asked.

Will opens the side door and climbs in, Mike, Jordyn, Harmon, and Jonathan follow.

"Go, go, go, go!" Jonathan yelled.

Argyle's eyes widen when he sees Harmon bleeding.

"Whoa is that real blood man!?" Argyle asked in shock.

"DRIVE!"

"Okay, all right. But-." He freezes when he sees a man approach with a gun in his hand.

"Oh my God, why's that guy holding a gun!?"