Chapter 2 "Perfection"

"Ok I'll start!" Said Emma "hmm" she continued "Don, truth or dare?" Don replied with "truth", "are you and Ray dating?" She asked, Ray was drinking water and started choking, everyone was worried as Don and Norman were patting and rubbing his back. As Ray's breathing went back to normal he and Don said that dating each other was gross. "But thank you" he said as he looked at Norman and smiled, Norman could feel butterflies in his stomach 'so I might actually have a chance' he thought, "wow so no 'thank you' to me!?" Don whined, "ok..thank you Donny"
|'Donny' is his nick name. Don calls Ray by different nicknames|

"Your welcome" Don said proudly they kept playing until they got bored and decided to play 'never have I ever'
"Never have I ever gotten into a physical fight" Gilda said, 'there's no way anybody here has gotten in a fight everyone is to nice'
Don and Ray put one finger down "with who and how many times?!" Emma asked surprised. "Well just a couple of times usually with Ray tho but once with someone who was picking on Ray" Don replied "And what about you?" Emma asked as she pointed at Ray "I honestly don't know how many time I've gotten into a fight but I dont think it's that much-" Ray said as he was interrupted by Don "Not that much?! You're so close to breaking the world record!"

|I dont know what the actual world record is, so if you do know what it is please tell me, I'm also running out of ideas and I have no clue what I'm doing|

They were all shocked. Norman asked "w-with who?..", "I don't know actually I'm mostly a street fighter" Norman, Emma, and Gilda were scared and Ray noticed "b-but I did quit that so I dont really get into fights unless it's necessary" he said to calm them down "I already knew about hi being a street fighter." Don said confidently. Norman was spacing out thinking about Ray, his face was slowly turning red, until Ray noticed "you ok?" Ray asked, "y-yes I'm fine just thinking" Norman replied, "your face is red though?" Ray added as everyone already new why he was so red, "ooh~ Ray~" Don said teasingly "yeah?" Ray answered clueless of what Don was trying to say, "c'mon" Don said, "where?" Ray asked, "let's go to the kitchen, their probably hungry" Don implied, "but you can't cook-" Ray said as he was interrupted by Don "which is why you're cooking" "I- ...ok"

Norman's POV

I sit there flustered by Ray (though he didn't do anything). As I watch him and Don leave to another room, Emma and Gilda, still seated on the couch are teasing me about Ray, though I can't really hear what they're saying I can tell that's what they're doing. 'And he can cook too? Wow he's so amazing... he's perfect... it doesn't seem like Don likes him that way.. or that Ray likes him that way either... I might have a chance... what If he rejects me? I can ask Don for help...'

Ray's POV

Me and Don went to the kitchen while Emma and Gilda seemed to be teasing Norman, I wonder why. "Don, what am I gonna cook?" I asked, "I dont know... I'll go ask!" Don said as he ran back into the living room before coming back a minute later saying "they said to surprise them" "ok" I said, then we started cooking, we decided to make Curry, I wasn't sure if they liked spicy food so I asked "do they like spicy food?" He responded with "I dont know actually.. hehe.. hold up- DO Y'ALL LIKE SPICY FOOD OR NOT?!" We heard Emma and Gilda say "no" buy we heard Norman say "kind of" so we just 1 portion of plain Curry, and 1 portion of spicy Curry. Around 15 minutes go by and we finish, I told Don to go call them so he did. As I was serving the plates I heard somebody behind me, then I heard Norman's soft voice "can I help you serve the plates?" I felt my face heat up a little bit, luckily my face was only a little red, almost not visible. "Sure, I've got to go make the drinks anyways" I said as I turned around and looked down a little smiling softly, I gave him the pan as I walked over to the refrigerator and asked "do you, Emma, and Gilda like lemon iced tea?" "Yeah" he replied, "mk.." I kept thinking about him, 'he has such a soft voice, and he's really cute- what am I thinking, he's way out of my league...' a minute went by then I finished making the drinks. I hear his voice again "I'm done serving the plates" "ok.. thanks, Don will show y'all where the dinning room is.." I told him, he continued "...do you need help carrying the food?" I replied with "It'd be nice" "ok!" He seems so happy, he's so adorable..

Narrator's POV

They walk out of the kitchen with their hands full with plates and cups. They enter the dinning room to see Emma, Gilda, and Don seated at the table chatting. Don noticed all the food Norman and Ray were carrying and got up to help them, "thanks Donny" Ray said, "No prob, Emochi" Don said playfully, Norman couldn't help but get a little jealous at their nicknames.
|please tell me other nicknames I can use for Ray, I can't think of any|
Once they put all the things down they sat in a seat-

|made it my self|

They are then they decided to go outside into the forest again. They were just talking about random stuff while walking through the trees until they hear the splashes of a waterfall.
"Oh Ray, we're almost at the waterfall!" Don stated, "Oh!" Ray exclaimed, "there's a waterfall here?" Gilda asked, "seems like it" Norman said, Don Yelled, "Race ya'll there!" As he started running Ray yelled "your on!" Everyone started Running as fast as they could to win.

"H-how'd you beat me!? I even got a head start!" Don asked panting a lot as he just ran fast, "I dont know guess I'm just fast?" Ray answered lightly panting, the others were all there and shocked at how fast Ray was, even Emma was really tired, '...

"H-how'd you beat me!? I even got a head start!" Don asked panting a lot as he just ran fast, "I dont know guess I'm just fast?" Ray answered lightly panting, the others were all there and shocked at how fast Ray was, even Emma was really tired, 'He's fast and strong too!? He's so amazing! But he might be straight...' Norman thought to himself, "So why'd we run here?" Emma asked, "Ray just really loves this spot" Don said.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
Word count:1115
Bye loves!
    ()__()
   ( • - • )
●( >❤<)