Chapter 3

After a few weeks pass by my sis who is out of high school and is staying at her bf house its just across the street from my house she comes through my window and we have a small conversation about Cameron and she said"so do you have a boy friend yet I heard from my boy friend that cam is going to ask a girl out this morning ". I said " I really wish I asked him out as soon as you asked me if I had a boy friend."
I was so sad I thought that I was going to die seeing him with another girl. As soon as I was about to walk out the door cam was at the door and he asked with the please say yes face " would you go out with me?" I said with a huge smile on my face" yes of course why would I say no" I started to cry because of how happy I was that the love of my life just asked me out .

When we got to school my new best friend kinzy was right out side the car and cam put his arm around my waist and pulled me tight into a hug and said "I have to go to my locker see you later " I said "OK bye" kinzy said"are you and him a thing now " I said"yes isn't it amazing that he asked me out" I was so happy for the rest of the day until my sis called me and told me that "mom had to go on a his new trip and she is letting someone rent out the house so you have to stay somewhere" I told her " so I will stay at kinzy's house."but secretly I was going to cam's house and we would talk for hours and then he would drive me to kinzy's house.